Reviews for Scars
SweetWritingIsMyLife chapter 6 . 9/6/2017
Wow! That was amazing. I'm speechless...
ForeverWells chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
This story was amazing!

So glad I found it! A new favorite now.
Pam chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Thank you for writing this story...I absolutely loved it. At points, I had tears in my eyes, it was so beautifully written, and scenes easily pictured in the readers mind. Just an outstanding story!
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I would just like to tell you how wonderful this story is. I have been searching for a great A-Team Fanfiction, and I have found it. It is captivating and so well written. You have the characters down perfectly. Thank you! Can't wait to read more!
The anomalous chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I can't believe I've not read this story until now. It's absolutely brilliant and I enjoyed every chapter. Very nicely written too!
JoyBean chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoyed your story. I thought the psychological journey that Face, Decker, and the team went on was so believable. I truely felt for all the characters and thought everything was so well written. Bravo!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Wow poor Face. I love stories when Hannibal and Face are like father/son.

OMG!

Once again one of your stories brought tears to my eyes.

I loved when Hannibal told the Dr that Face was special to him like a son. And begged her to take care of him.

That was really low of Decker to say something about Faces lack of parents. He must of be really desperate at the time.

I loved when Decker asked Face this question "Lieutenant, if you could change things - everything - would you? I mean, if you could go back, would you still have joined the army?" And then Faces answer "There a lot of things in my life I would change . . . Joining the army isn’t one of them. Besides, if I hadn’t joined the army, I would never have met Hannibal." Decker just doesnt know how much Hannibal means to Face or Face to Hannibal.

OMG BA crying for or over FAce b/c of the situation.(Chapter 2) THat was so sad.

I loved when Hannibal finally saw Decker in the basement. And Decker told Hannibal that he raised a good kid in Face and that he tried to look after Face for him. That he knew Face and Hannibal looked to each other as father and son. It was another sad moment.

When the team finally found Face and had to stop him from killing Stockwell. I really thought he shot him. I am so glad he didnt. Then Murdock coming over a beating the crap ouy of him. That was great.

Hannibal lifted his head and looked at the Dr. with a mix of exhaustion and relief.

"Please take care of him."

She nodded, knowing that Hannibal was trusting her with the most valuable thing in his life.

This was so good.

Decker turning over a new leaf. Wanting to read and have all the info on the bank robbery the team supposedly did.
Wattestaebchen chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
YES! I knew Decker was going to save him..okay he didn't yet..but he will...won't he?

I love the story...It is so long and NEVER gets boring..I read for the lasrt four hours...or..I don't know I have no idea..I diidn't look at the time...well whatever...I'm gonna go to bed now and then read on tomorrow..

worms
SingeAddams chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Excellent story! Thanks!
Dowitch chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
Brilliant. An excellent story. The final scene was a stroke of genius.

A *very* few minor spelling and grammar errors, but they didn't hinder the readability of the story. The whole was well-structured, and the parts were very appropriate.

This writing shows real talent.
K. H. T chapter 6 . 8/12/2003
wow. this is amazing!
Sillie chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Man...this story is good...Poor Face... It's a shame I can't read any further now...I really should go to bed.. *yawns* But I'm going to read further!
samson chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
brilliant story, really enjoyed. really nice seeing decker in a more positive light.
grackle chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
This is, without a doubt, the best A-team fanfiction that I have ever read, anywhere. Your characters are very well rounded, and your plot devoid of holes. I hope to see more from you in the near future!
Sable chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
That was one of the best I've read on . Not meaning to degrade anyone elses work but it was just so good. More stories please