Reviews for Fallen Angel
Foxluna chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
hope u update this story soon cuz it's pretty great, and i wanna read more of it too.

so... please make sure to update.

please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
hm i wonder what will happen next. and how do vegeta and serena fall for each other?
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
UPDATE UPDATE, I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER, LOL !

_
Sesshomaru's Mistress chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Great story but I wish the chapters were longer. . . . well. .update soon plz. . great story
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
I Love The Chapter:4 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
CosmicBunny18 chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
i like the story so far, but what happened to Terra? please update soon so that i may find out
Shisei chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Please update! I am like the biggest fan of Vegeta and Serena pairings. I love them, so please when you can update.
silverwing1 chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
hey this plot is kind of interesting, i can't wait 2 see where ur goin wit this. is this gonna end up being a vegeta/sere? i hope it does, that's my fav sm/dbz couple. update soon, ja.
Spirit of the Dead chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
yeah you updated. it still is good. wow only to reviews! thats not right this fic deserves more. any way update soon. Ja ne

Death
Spirit of the Dead chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
interesting, very interesting. well i like it. oh and i was wondering who is paired with who in this fic, but if you want to make it a surprise i don't mind. anyway please update soon. Ja ne

Death
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This is really different and interesting. About time someone wrote a *real* AU! Hope you keep updating this: It's really refreshing to read something this new.