Reviews for Dreams
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hey! You're really good, ya know! All your stories are so beautfully written and I envy your ability to do that. Much love to Faramir and keep up th great work!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This is lovely,very in character for Faramir and I liked the premonition of what would happen and his vision of the king.

Thank you for your very kind review,you made my day !I can promise you lots of angst and h/c ahead !Hope you will enjoy it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
It would be fitting for Faramir to struggle against Sauron in his dreams, just like his father struggles due to the palantir.

Good work. Good Faramir fics are hard to find.
Steelsheen chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was really good. I always love stories about Faramir's dreams; there isn't nearly enough fanfiction about them, in my opinion. I especially liked the last line - nice job.
Gypsie Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I enjoyed this very much! Faramir is my favorite character in LOTR and his dreams are one of the things that make him so intriguing. I especially liked the part where he dreams about the king, and also how his men are just a little scared of him. Good job! (PS, I hope you'll keep thinking about Denethor. I can't hate him, personally, and that's partly because he and Faramir have so much in common.)

-Rose
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Oh, I like this one! Faramir striving with Sauron in his dreams. I wish you'd expand it into a longer story. I liked that Faramir also saw the King in his dream.

Minor quibble - Faramir's reference to Sauron's fortress as the 'black palace of Barad-dur'. Not only are palaces not a word much used in LOTR; but Barad-dur is generally referred to as a tower.
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That was a very interesting and well written peice of work. I really enjoyed it, and found it to be very original. Keep writing!