Reviews for Raspberry Sugar Quills
Argengirl chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
I'm sorry for your grandmother. I don't know what you're going through, it must be terrible. Take as much time as you need, your priorities go first, obviously.

Vic
vintager chapter 16 . 4/2/2006
I am really sorry about your grandmother. Alzheimer is truly horrible.

Take as much time you need..
bee90 chapter 15 . 3/17/2006
woah! Your a really good writer! Update soon yeah?

Paige
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 15 . 3/17/2006
no, i dont want to kill you, but i do want to kill clarice. she's so...i dunno, gross!

ok so i can't really remember what the story was, since i haven't read this in a while, so i was hoping you could answer some questions...like didnt the story say that Derrick had raped his sister? not arabella? maybe i read it wrong, i dunno...thats my only question for now. except: WHEN ARE JAMES AND LILY GONNA FALL IN LOVE? betta be soon. :-D

please update soon!

*Skye
erin chapter 14 . 12/23/2005
update damn you update! rar! dont you forget about this story, you must continue! im very angry with you and the only way you can make me happy is to post another like, three chapters. write!
erin chapter 14 . 8/19/2005
ok, seriously, now, you have got to update. this is gettin crazy! you have fans that you need to please, (lol) so on behalf of everyone, im here to ask you, once again, to please work very hard and update soon. i know it will come to your genius mind soon enough. pretty pretty please with sugar on top!
Hazelocean chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
please update!
erin chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
update damnit! pretty please! get those juices flowing once more. i know its hard, but please! its been forever!
erin chapter 14 . 6/13/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! pretty pretty please with sugar on top? i love this story, i need more! its been forever. you must update asap!
erin chapter 14 . 5/15/2005
ah! i didnt even see the little thing at the bottom last time! i feel so honored! thanks for that. well, i re-read it just to refresh my memory. yup, its still there and still great. lol. ok, well, i am still waiting, and cant wait till you update. laterz
dreamangel22 chapter 14 . 4/30/2005
WOW. FANTASTIC WRITING! Not only is the title great, the story's even better! KEEP WRITING!...please?
Kel chapter 14 . 4/30/2005
YAY! you've updated! woot woot! D

TOTALLY awesome chapter by the way. i love the way you wrote it. especially the lily waking up part.

lily should definetly go to the dance with remus. that would be so cute! ... at least they should dance together. lol D (my opinion) lol!

keep up the good work ... and update soon por favor! D
erin chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
FINALLY! this was good. i liked the redo of the previous chapter as well, it just sort of cleaned it up a bit. well, i thoroughly enjoyed it, and i cant wait till the next chapter!
luvin the story chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
hi! i just wanna say great update! realli good chappie! worth the wait and happy to finally read what happened. my guess is sirus asked Arabella to cover up his thing with Clarice, is dat right? oh well! cant wait till u update agen! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! lol soz i dont want to be pushy but if i have to, to get a new chapter i will! lol just jokin, ur an excellent writer and yeh i can wait a while for the next chapter!( even tho it will slowly kill me! ) thxx 4 ya time
QuieroTuAmor chapter 14 . 4/28/2005
yay i liked the new chapter 13! and this chapter to. don't worry about the endings, at least you didn't leave us with a cliff hanger like i usually do...lol...haven't done that in a while though. love the little bit b/w remus and lily although i am more of an l/j fan but w/e still loved it! I cant wait for school to be over, i have been up to my neck in homework as well so i feel for you. well keep writing! i am looking forward to that update...*marks calendar* ok all set...and waiting. hehehe...well bye!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »