Reviews for Anymore
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hi! This story was incredible! I really liked it. The speech Dawn gave was awesome! It actually helped me a lot in my own life.

Thanks for that!

God bless,

auditoryeden chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
this is really touching and sweet. and speaks reminiscently of the Mayor's speech.
seriously strange though chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
i really enjoyed this, thank you.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Oh wow... This is a great fic!I'm a big Buffy/Tru Calling fan and Dawn is one of my favorite characters. I've always wondered what it would be like to see Dawn graduate from high school. Your story really put things into perspective. I really like how you crafted this story, especially Dawn's speech! That was excellent! And I like your reference to Tara's line in the Restless episode. Nice touch. Keep up the great work and congrats on all of your awards! Bye for now...
The IMPROVED Andricuno of TS chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was really good and sweet and stuff, and although I expected more Buffyisms, sexy Italian's nice anyway, and I love that there's canon. :D
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Dawn's speech was excellently done. It was very touching. Great job.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
There were parts of this I liked and parts of it I didn't. The bad news first, since I'd rather save the fun part for last. I didn't buy Buffy's beginning few paragraphs at all. The voice was off, nothing overtly buffyish about it. I thought the order she mentioned the people she lost in was odd, and I think you could have broken the names up a bit. (As in: Anya, Tara, and Cordy. Angel. Spike. Or something that gave certain names more emphasis). So, the bad news is, I thought the beginning was kind of weak.

The good news, from this line on “Move your head,
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This is a really good story, I loved it.
freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This was great! I loved the speech!
freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This was great! I loved the speech!