Reviews for Unexpected Places
JustAnotherAuthor-Not chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was AMAZAING I love this ship and I feel like there not enough of it and just omg love love LOVE!
dfgjs chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was cute
LAXchick03 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this was a really cute story and i love the pairing. my favorite part has to be when rouge walks in on them. HA! that made me laugh hysterically :) Great Job!
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
SO. Brilliant.

Bobby is quite the romantic...hahaha! I loved the last line...it just seemed so...wonderful.

I wish i could be Bobby, getting a girl like that.

;-)Elegos, (the boy with an ellipse obsession!)
copecetic chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I searched diligently for a good Shadowcat/Iceman fanfiction and with yours, I've found what I'm looking for! Thanks for making my day. )
FireFox ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
this is cool
god-of-second-chance chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
only one word can discribe this hole fic...

awe
heaven'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
it's really awesome!
Beaubier chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Oh yeah, definitely way to go on this one. I really like your Amara/Tabby as well, cause... well they were meant to be. But this one is just... you are really showing the potential that is there for this pair in Evo with this one-shot.

At least... I assume it's a one-shot... more?

Mwahaha. Don't worry I won't nag you, but I'm dropping this review here as a not-too-subtle reminder that... Beaubier wants more ;)

That, and to tell you that you have a way with this "new relationship" thing. It's quite hard to figure out the right balance of awkwardness (most people want to just gloss right over it and pretend it doesn't happen) and inspired sweetness (too much and it's sickening, too little, and you wonder what the hell they're thinking.) You, on the other hand, seem to have an innate understanding of that. Little touches like Bobby's "great accomplishments of the Knights of Xavier’s round office," prove it. Goofy, but sweet. Chocolates and sweetness, but awkwardness here and there.

I'mma stfu now. But I had to drop a line here cause I'm on a huge reading binge and...yay!
Phreakish chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Lovely, simply lovely. You've converted me into a Bobby/Kitty shipper.
Cailleach Bheur chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Well I already told you I love this, but I just thought I'd mention it again, and add another plea for MORE Bobby/Kitty! Come on, write a sequelsequelsequelsequel! All the cool kids are doing it...you know you want to. Hehehehe.

-Kate the shameless
evosmylife chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
It rocks!

I just love the unfamiliar couple! It's not every day that Kitty and Bobby are seen together...but truly they're such a match for each other.

You're great at describing emotions too...and kisses. Let me say that I don't ever want hot kisses again...GO ICY KISSES!

Okay, weird I know...update soon!
Caliente chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aw. *big grin* That was SO cute! I agree, Sue is evil! But dude, 'twas awesome.
The Scribe3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Awesome fic. Very well done, Bobby/Kitty is a great coupling that isn't done nearly enough. We need more people writing it, please continue with another if you have time. Anyway great job and if your really into the pairing there are some other great fics about it.
oldprydefan chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Yep, it is absolutely Sue's fault that she's made us part of her obsession. But,God, it's great. I absolutely loved this. It was sweet, romantic, and just right for Bobby and Kitty. Makes me just want to hug them both. Fantastic characterizations and a truly enjoyable fic.