Reviews for Two In A Tub
Ranuel chapter 1 . 5/3
Co cute!
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 4/5
That tore my heart open.. xD i like it when Legolas and Arwen are up to mischief... it's cute...
wenduo chapter 1 . 3/1
So funny xD talk about troubling catching an elfling xD
aliennepton chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
So cute! Your fic made my day 3
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The part when Arwen started apologizing saying she didn't mean to kill Legolas... It was so CUTE
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
awwwww... so cute. i can almost see/hear my little two year old sister saying no like that and wanting to play in 'dirt' and even her being in legolas' place. except i can see her doing her cry/scream thingy whenever thranduil 'gets mad.' lol
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love the idea of little Arwen being all aggressive!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
EEEEEE SO FUNNY AND SO ADORABLE! This is the cutest little Legolas fic I've read! Thank you for bringing this little spark of joy in my life.
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! THAT"S FUNNY (and a little...wrong)!
J.C chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read . I laughed the whole way trough !
katemcsparkysharkyman98 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
don't.diss.the.puff chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was so flippin' funny I don't even know where to begin. I absolutely LOVE Legolas, and he is ADORABLE and I'm going to marry him someday. FYI. This is the first little Legolas fic I've read, and I LOVE it and will go read all of your other stories now. Anyway, great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love this! You are such a good writer! Please write more!
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 1 . 9/20/2011

That's freaking hilarious! I love this story! It's my favorite one EVER!

xxDodo chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
*completely non-girly squeal* Ohmegosh, that was incredibly cute and hilarious :D I swear I couldn't stop smiling through the whole thing. I know this review's several...years...late, but I just read this and 'twas amazing! I really loved it! :)