Reviews for Sanctuary in Potions
Classical Cola chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I am really liking this so far, especially the whole Ron and Pansy marrige! That's something that not many people would have thought about but yeah! Its a good start, upload more!

lol

:D

-Heather
mesmer chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
this sounds very promising. the narrative is wonderful! i hope to see more in the near future.
gopher2806 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
this is going to be an intersting story! great start! till next chappie!-gofer
Fluff chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Oh! This is a gem! Priceless! It's such a cute idea and your humor stories always make me smile. They're adorable; I love DH and I love this too! :) I think it just may go on my favorites list. My gosh, this line made me laugh *so* hard "He probably excretes Galleons" disturbing as it is, it's very, very funny. Do update this one, too. It's so cute and I hope to see an update soon!
cat chix chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
i love this, i love it when those two compete, is draco lying when he says he has the job or will snap even consider a griffondor? keep the chappies coming!

chix
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
good beginning :) can't wait for more and pelase update soon dh!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This sounds really interesting, just think what can go wrong in a potions classroom while they compete with one another!
Vance Emmeline chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow! I love this so much. Keep up the fantastic work. Ron's married to Pansy? Well that's interesting...The story's excellent!

Luv, me.