Reviews for New Life
Gaaralover2247 chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
I read this a few months back, I've been busy. But now i can finally tell you that this is great, stained images but great!
Gryh chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
I can perfectly imagine the slow-mo of Seph getting bitchslapped. And I thank you very much for that image. I think I scared my grandparents' cat with my laughing. I'm off to read more!
TOD ZUYO chapter 22 . 1/30/2011
We also have Tiger Balm (the red version)at home, and it really helps to breathe, when you have cough or cold.

I like it!**
VioletIsInPain chapter 27 . 9/8/2010
...oo...that story was epic...! xD! i really loved this it kept me captivated for a long time,but wasnt a bazillion pages long! i really enjoyed my self while reading this: thank you!

oh man i look crazy now! i was reading the fight with jaHOva and i started screaming at my computer! im happy that every body got there "happy ending"...that is except angeal and genesis!XC i had my hopes up that they might show in this story...but i guess not! oh and i like your spin on sephiroth being vincent's son thingy! usually people try to explain their theroy and it ends up sounding like drawn out bull but yours kept it simple and sweet, just like i like it! (wait what!) and believeable...lets not forget that! i love the dna testing also! most people forget to provide vaild proof for their theroies! ah im rambling now so im just going to stop typing...this is going into my favorites by the way!
DJA chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
I like how you deal with Tifa. She has (very legitimate) anger issues to work through, and she's extremely disappointed at learning she has no chance at Cloud romantically, but she's a real, mature person, not some vindictive harpy. She actually is a friend to her friends, takes their opinions and better interests into account, and is willing to eventually come around/change her perspective with new circumstances/give someone a chance. I'm so sick of the pointless character-bashing a lot of people engage in as their only tactic for sidelining someone, and this is really refreshing.
KT-ExReplica chapter 27 . 4/28/2010
Three Words:

Absolutely breathtakingly FABULOUS!

This was such a heartwarming and delightful story to read, I don't usually read such long series because I am impaitient and prefer Oneshots.

But this was STUNNING. I was captured by the simple title and now that i've finally finished, I have to applaud .

I adored Vincent and Cid's funny little relationship *specially the snoring part where Vincent elbowed Cid in his sleep*, I loved the input of each old character as the story progressed. I loved the idea of giving Sephiroth a second chance at the life he never had and should've.

I laughed at Zack's Sushi moment *only he could achieve*

I also loved how you made Vincent, Cloud and Sephiroth more open, happier and though its out of character it was realistic, believable and I just had to smile at their antics: food fights, poking, making fun of each other, bitchslapping contests.

I also have to say though I hate Tifa, you really made her bearable .

One thing though, you really did do Sephiroth a disservice by not allowing him to kill Jenova at the end *I didn't really think you showed his 'Great General' image much when it came to defending himself or others- you softened him a bit too much for my liking*, but Aeris's entrance was a pretty good save for it.

But I know this is going to my Faves instantly and i know this little gem of a story here will be re-read over and over again.

Kudos to you ) It was an amazing read.

Sasukereplica

P.S- I really did want Angeal and Genesis to come back but then it'd be too many and it'd become unrealistic. Zack was pretty obvious as a choice, but I was kinda thinking it was going to be Hojo or Cloud's mother or even Aeris.
Jinx chapter 27 . 2/17/2010
Love the story. I am glad I got to reading it. I love how Fauls Advertising threaded in. (I now see how Vinny could be Sephy's Dad.)
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
Lol! Try a day Zack
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
Well it was either Zack or Aeris considering I think you wrote this before Crisis Core... (maybe, maybe not?)
niko chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aww..

Alright, what was absolutely perfect and touching was the part about terror.. What's the song with the lyric "fear is the heart of love"?
oztan chapter 27 . 3/31/2009
I just read the whole thing and I really like this. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you write more with this pairing too. I was hopping the plant will bring Angeal/Genesis back too.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 27 . 3/13/2009
I like your fic, nice work.

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 23 . 3/13/2009