Reviews for Misato's Revenge
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
*foflmao* Priceless!
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I still come here on my slow days. It always leaves me feeling so much better. What ever time it took to write this. Every second of it was worth it.
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Funny...
Donderkind chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Clever, well written and made me actually laugh out loud at several points! Hugely enjoyable, one of the best Eva comedies I've yet read!

You know, I can't really explain why, but:

"MEIN GOTT!" she screamed. "I'm BLIND! Shinji! Help me!" Asuka thrashed around on the floor.

This line made me laugh more than any other!

Great stuff!
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I dont remember how long ago I last read this, but the comedy has not lost an ounce of novelty. Actually, come to think of it, this is the what? Fifth time I've read this? Keep up the good work. Too many complicated Xanatos Chess fics out there, its nice to have a simple set of laughs once in a while. A toast to a beautifully sober end.
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I liked, really liked. Funny. Appropriate. Exotic. Thank you
dzk87 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Keep thy updates.
erik chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
A painfully humorous reminder of the sins of alcohol.
141fanficfan chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Excellent ending to an excellent story.
Kknd2 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
“And what do I tell Gendo?” Ritsuko yelled after her.

Misato turned and winked. “Tell him…tell him that all is going according to the scenario.” She flashed a victory sign and was gone around the bend.

Awsome Sauce.
Evil Dan chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
You were right. That was a fitting end for that one. I like your writing style, though the interspersed references, though funny, and somewhat flow breaking.
Noyesno chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Great story!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Meh. The first three chapters were good, but the fourth dropped the ball, tho it was funny in parts.
alds87 chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Ah.. my sides hurt.. this was a fantasitc romp, loved it.

In particular, this line from Rei had me crying with laughter:

“Not well,” she reported. “I have thrown up twice in the last half hour alone. The lights are no brighter than usual and I feel as if they are boring into my brain. I know that I have 10,457 strands of hair because they all hurt.”

Good job! More spoofs please!
gunman chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Alright. I was wondering if this story would ever get finished. Not the way I expected it to end, though. I would have gone a couple more chapters, actually getting Shinji paired with someone and had it reach some kind of conclusion for the canon. But this was pretty good.

Everyone learns a lesson, the story adheres to the title, and you manage to keep everyone in character, pretty much.

Nice ending.