Reviews for Misato's Revenge
gunman chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Alright. I was wondering if this story would ever get finished. Not the way I expected it to end, though. I would have gone a couple more chapters, actually getting Shinji paired with someone and had it reach some kind of conclusion for the canon. But this was pretty good.

Everyone learns a lesson, the story adheres to the title, and you manage to keep everyone in character, pretty much.

Nice ending.

Keep up the good work.

Write on!
loaned chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Cool. Revenge initiated and complete.
DrendeSalkash chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
dude, that was friggin hilarious! i think the last time i laughed that hard was about 2 weeks ago reading someone else's fanfic. overall, great job
Invincible Shinji chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I don't know what to make out of all of it. Is the 4 chapters the end? are you planning on doing more? what about riana? just very weird. But to each his own i suppose. weird but good for what it is. I think you probably could have gone farther, if you arent planning to.
Invincible Shinji chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Very Weird.
Kirako chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Does it make me a bad person that I find drunken-Rei absolutely fricking hilarious?
HaloEvangelion03 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
yay! it's finished

and it was pretty funny
shinji the good sharer chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
LOL, that's some sick shit. Nice job!

ikari shinji
iamjustanotherguy chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Well...its finished and Hell I re-read all of it and laughed. I'm content...well later.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer
Mister Cynical chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
It's good. Though, to tell the truth; I was half expecting a notice of your passing. Four years is a long time.
Neko Kuroban chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
You, my good sir? Rock.
HaloEvangelion03 chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
good lord man, this is funny (especialy the unit-01 and Schiel bit)

like to see it continued (hint,hint)
angelbattler chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I agree w/ Sun S. Li, Rei is cute psycho now (Force Choke) You Will UPDATE
funkmasterjo chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
I coulnd't stop laughing. Not just funny, but so interesting. Be it the storyline or the sentance composition...

Your skill is awesome, seriously! Wow!
Sun S. Li chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Nothing better then one of the Children getting drunk.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »