Reviews for Misato's Revenge
brindani chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
The potential humor behind this fic is almost frightening. I'm just a little disappointed that it also appears to have been abandoned. Hopefully it will make a recovery one of these days.

Great work!

brindani
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
nice! Update soon!

ikari shinji
ArmorBlade chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
That's da bomb!

Really like his mom and Sachiel on his shoulder arguing!
angelusraptor chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
definitely a work of art! *eViL Megatron style* yeS!
The Mad shoe chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Damn, I LOVE IT!
MyWay chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
upadate!

come on, we wait for an update!

i would help you if you needed any support!

Keep on writing!

MyWay
Grimtash chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Riana Arashikaze, huh? *laughs* Interesting way to inform Misato... my hat's off to you there.

Read all the way through to chapter three.. wonder if any more will be done, as does just about everyone else, I can only assume.

Of course, me being the perv I am, would have liked to have seen things go a bit further, but then you wouldn't be able to post it on

But hey.. now we all have a taste of what a Drunk Rei might behave like... Oddly cute, in a "Mommy Dearest" kind of way.

Keep up the work, old friend. I meanwhile, shall endevour to devour yet more works of fanfiction.

-Katsu-

"Duex es Machina, it's not just for breakfast anymore"
Veritech chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
*Prods author with a stick*

I like all your other fics, but UPDATE THIS ONE.
Antony B chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I think you're an excellent author and I like your style; you're one of the few authors that actually make me want to log on! Keep up the laughs sentinelman; and no, I don't think there are any flaws worth mentioning; remember spellcheck I guess.
James Hanson chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Greetings.

Just finished reading your fic at 3:15 this friday morning and I must say its absolutely hilarious!

A few questions though, is Tamiya the dude from Oh! My Goddes! Is Payarga (hope I spelled that right) the angel dude from Barbarella? And was the little Unit One and Sachiel routine based off the Angel and Devil scene from Animal House?

I can certainly see Tamiya suffering at the hands of Kaji and Misato in college. As for Asuka mentioning Payarga, maybe she was really bored and actually watched that movie. Talk about desperate for entertainment. And what a wonderful variation of the angel and devil on the shoulders routine.

Thanks for listening, and keep writing!

James Hanson
Jack Daniel chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
(Damn, I envy Shinji.)

Haha, beautiful fic. I love it. So real. Hope they make a real anime out of this. Hmm... I can just see it all...
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
XD my god! non stop laughs with this fic! please continue this very soon!
Marcos Edson chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Man, the conscience fight was great! It remembered the best moments of the Rei and Shinji councils on "Evangelidonnut" and "Shinji grows up", we need more of those! Very funny and the "profanities", if we can actually call them this way, are ok as I see it, there's much worst stuff out there an deven here at , don't worry about it...

And before I forget, where I can get some of that stuff? ;)
Athla chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
aw rei was so cute. update soon eh
jennyjennai chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
Don't apologize for having writers block - You can't help it and all we're doing is leeching your emotions from your work. This is the best chapter yet and I didn't think it was possible, but you've got talent, a sense of humor and a twisted mind. What else do you need? Great work! Hope to see another chapter soon...
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »