Reviews for Misato's Revenge
Ritsu-Akagi-fan chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
Omigod, that was so funny! I especially loved Misato's reaction to it all, SO into character, LoL! Can't wait for chapter 4; yeah, bring in Ritsuko!
Fury chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
this story is so funy I cant wait for the next

update but what gets me is why did Rei have a headake in the first place? I hope you update soon P.S. I dont think any thing needs to be changed buy for now
Wanderer chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
I've seen cases where comic and anime characters have to deal with their consciousness (usually an angelic and demonic representation of themselves) but never a Sachiel and Unit 01 representation before. A lot of humor in this one. Do continue.
nicknack chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Dude... let me get this straight:

Shinji becomes an unwilling Casanova

Rei goes on Asuka-hating frenzies

Asuka declares her love for Shinji...

So insane yet so story

Maintain the love triangle and keep on writing.
Rising Dragon chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
This... is fuckin' awesome!
Commander Galos chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, this chapter is hillarious! Yep, those two young ladies have a lot of emotions bottled up (pun intended) that good ol' Jack have released! I really love the little scene between Sachiel and EVA-01 acting as Shinji's bad side-good side respectively. Now, I have a little technical question about where you're taking all this: This stuff is absorbed by the Eva, right? The Evas are organic, correct? And considering what we all Eva fans know, LCL is their blood, ok? So, all this considered, isn't it correct to imagine that this stuff will enter the entry plugs' LCL through their recycling systems? Oh. Dear. God. Shinji under the influence of this NERV-brand moonshine? THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Now, I'm not so sure if it was a typo. By the end, when Misato arrived and caught up with Shinji in that... ahem... position with Rei, you wrote:

"At times, Shiji's life seemd like either a geek tragedy, or a sitcom anime." Was the word 'geek' a typo, or intentional? If it was... somehow, it's fitting.

In any case, great story, and hope to read more in the nearby future. Keep 'em coming!
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Okay now the question is boys and girls just how *Shinji* is gonna act toasted out of his mind... this is gonna be *fun* LOL
Gambit1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
I love this story. It's one of the funniest stories I've ever read.
hawker-748 chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
The humour is getting more off the wall, and I like it. Poor Shinji couldn't buy a break with a fist full of Benjamins. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

However, I did notice a few spelling errors in this chapter, and I haven't really noticed them in previous chapters. While not taking anything away from thie story, they were a little noticeable.

But nobody's perfect, and I still love this story.

Keep up the good work, and when is the next chapter of EVA Matrix 2 coming out?
MyWay chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Oh this story is great, please update soon! i love it!
WarpWizard chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Gotta love that lime. ;)

So...next chapter the whole crew is drunk. Will Misato be able to prevent a menage-a-pilote? Hopefully not. :)
SB Sound FX chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
AHhahahahha this is the best! X_X; This be humor. I like humor...humor is good. Bunnies are cool. A band named tool. That rhymed. Great job, eva needs more humor fan fic...ness...bye.

-Joe-
Shazorn chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
"She was still at condition Bligh..." Is that so,

Mr. Christian? (A Bountiful observation?)
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
lol nice update soon

ikari shinji
anne-nime chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
a really amusing fic. Keep up the good work! :)
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »