Reviews for I'm Not A Bad Person
alyssa chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I loved this. great job. :) Almost wish it was in the movie! Still wish Peter didn't have to die though
B-emo-B chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Tom deserved that! He deserved all of it! Okay, so DIckie called him a leech and I don't think he liked that... and he was heartbroken or whatever... but you don't kill someone because of that! And he only killed Peter because of... that. Yes.

Beautiful... "The door remained locked, my only key was gone". Made lots of sense, definitely.
Caroline chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ok - I have seen both films. Even the original hoping that there is some clue as to the more complicated engigma which is Mr. Ripley.

This was a much better ending than the film and more satisfying then the follow up one that was attempted to be passed of as a decent sequal.

Overall a great (understatement mine) story! I hope you continue this treatment for other loose ended films.

I've added it to my favorites.

Thanks for sharing!
Gagsy chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Amazing! Great look at how the mind of Tom Ripley works and thinks. Great writing. )
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh No! Ripley got caught! Ripley is never supposed to get caught! I refuse to believe it!

(This is a great story with a very unique plot, I just can't bear the thought of everyone's favorite sociopath getting caught!)
Lucky Larue chapter 1 . 1/26/2005