Reviews for Witness
rychefan chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
please come back and finish please please
nessie-boo chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
OMFG UR STORY IS FREAKKINN AMAZING! I FREAKKIN LOVE IT! PLZ CONTINUE, CANT WAIT FOR MORE_
smalsa chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
OMG This is one hell of a story amazingly written I was hanging off every word! And it looks like you've gotten towards the end of the story but stopped whyy? I want to know what happens next, I need to know! So even though it's been forever please update this! The plot is just amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
Omoo oh! More please, I love thIs story. It's so captivating!
aprilvicious chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
Oh gosh its super guddd!

Why havnt yuu updated it!

Unless yur dead

Ughhh this is good tho
su chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Man, I wonder why the last chapter was never posted. This is by far one of the best b/v fics. I just hope that u come back and finish it someday.
fan chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
i loved this story and want 2 if you are going 2 post the last chapter. I'm curouis of how vegeta will act when goku tells him that she's bind kidnaped
bulmita18 chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
please finish
jiinks chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
Pleaseee update soon i love the storyline
Ever Autumn13 chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
Omg this story is awesome I can't stop reading it! Please please please finish the story! I might die if you don't!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
OMG! Pleaaaaseee tell me you haven't abandoned this beautiful story! These days FF has really gone down the drain; can't find a decent story for shit. But this, this...is just so freaking awesome! I take back what I said earlier, I love how you portray Vegeta. As well as Bulma. All the scenes they have together are so descriptive I can see EVERYTHING in my mind. Oh... I implore you to finish this amazing story!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
Damnnn, that was... hot. God, this story is awesome. You're a great writer. Definitely faving this.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
Lol, finally! I lemon.. or lime, of sorts. Heh. Awesome story! The characteristics of each character are really good. Like... very...individualize. Or something. Heh._
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Damn it, I can't tear myself away from the computer screen... crap! And I have stupid crap I have to do tomorrow... CRAP!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Ahhh! This chapter was great. Certain lines from Bulma and Goku really cracked me up, heh. And the way you describe the murderer... was perfect. Just how I would imagine a twisted serial killer's mindset.