Reviews for Witness
Fire Witch 55 chapter 20 . 10/27
Updated! Soon please!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 20 . 5/10
OH SHIT, things finally came to a head, great chapter! Im very happy Officer Diaz is alive, hmm where is yamcha taking bulma? Oh man that call goku is going to have to make to vegeta saying bulma got kidnapped, YIKES. poor vegeta...Well i cant wait to read the last chapter! This has been an amazing story and im glad i came across reading it :) i cant wait for vegeta and bulma to be reunited(squeals). So when are you going to upload the last chapter cuz you already got more than 5 reviews for chapter 20? Please UPLOAD! I noticed you have another story uploaded on Mediaminer but why not here too?
vegeta and future trunks chapter 19 . 5/10
OMG so i originally found you on Mediaminer first and happen to find you here too, why dont you update MM since you left off on ch 17 there? i was happy to find out there were 3 more updated chapters here. Anyway loved how the killer finally made contact with bulma cuz i getting i a lil impatient there lol according to my reviews i wrote on MM. Awwww i loved how vegeta acted when he thought that bulma had died, such a sweetheart. I was pissed with Bulma for seducing Vegeta, i get how she wanted to spend whatever time she may have left with him but still i think it was the wrong time for that, i mean he clearly was just trying help her feel safe and comfortable and then she had to go throw herself at him, poor vegeta. And im ALL for that B/V lemon action too lol but not at the cost of vegeta getting fired or in trouble with his job, bulma was so wrong for that. And funny as it may be im normally a team bulma fan lol. Trust me im not "flaming" here im just so into this story and i gotta write how i feel. Then stupid bulma has to go embarrass herself by trying to stick up for vegeta to Captain Broly, oh man when Broly pointed out her hickey on her neck i was like fuckkkkk lmao Oh did you know that you used Yamcha's name twice for two different characters? Oh and was there a full lemon in this chapter, cuz you did it for chapter 17 on MM but not here on fanfiction, just curious if it was the same situation for this chapter too? (i hope to see it on MM, if there is a lemon for this chapter ;)(crosses fingers)
rychefan chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
please come back and finish please please
nessie-boo chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
smalsa chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
OMG This is one hell of a story amazingly written I was hanging off every word! And it looks like you've gotten towards the end of the story but stopped whyy? I want to know what happens next, I need to know! So even though it's been forever please update this! The plot is just amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
Omoo oh! More please, I love thIs story. It's so captivating!
aprilvicious chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
Oh gosh its super guddd!

Why havnt yuu updated it!

Unless yur dead

Ughhh this is good tho
su chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Man, I wonder why the last chapter was never posted. This is by far one of the best b/v fics. I just hope that u come back and finish it someday.
fan chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
i loved this story and want 2 if you are going 2 post the last chapter. I'm curouis of how vegeta will act when goku tells him that she's bind kidnaped
bulmita18 chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
please finish
jiinks chapter 20 . 4/17/2011
Pleaseee update soon i love the storyline
Ever Autumn13 chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
Omg this story is awesome I can't stop reading it! Please please please finish the story! I might die if you don't!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
OMG! Pleaaaaseee tell me you haven't abandoned this beautiful story! These days FF has really gone down the drain; can't find a decent story for shit. But this, just so freaking awesome! I take back what I said earlier, I love how you portray Vegeta. As well as Bulma. All the scenes they have together are so descriptive I can see EVERYTHING in my mind. Oh... I implore you to finish this amazing story!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
Damnnn, that was... hot. God, this story is awesome. You're a great writer. Definitely faving this.