Reviews for Witness
TinkStar87 chapter 21 . 6/4
This was a terrifying and amazing read. Really had me on the edge of my set. I wasn't sure if i would like it because it's AU, but then again some of my favorite stories on this site are AU. SO i thought, what the heck; Glad i did. Thanks for posting. Hope you do more DBZ stories in the future. Til then, Read ya Later ;)
jennifer975 chapter 21 . 5/24
I really loved this story, I read the whole thing in two days! I can't believe I've never come across it before. Thanks so much for sharing!
Satisfied Reader chapter 21 . 5/24
Epilogue? Like an unexpected pregnancy the first time they had sex that resulted in Trunks? Just a thought. GREAT STORY THOUGH! I'm so happy you finished it
elianni chapter 21 . 5/7
Just finished reading this story and I just wondering if u will b writing another bulma and veveta fic i hope u do u were great
Jessica chapter 21 . 5/7
Very good story! Sad it's over, was kind of wishing Goku and Chichi would get together as well. But you kept it on B&V.
Yes, love it so much! It was one my fav stories and I'm glad you continued til the end. There are so many good fictions that remain unfinished. I really liked the plot of this story, and the interactions between Bulma and Vegeta during the investigation.
wistfulmuse chapter 21 . 5/7
Awwww..I just found this..fell in looooovewuth it..and it's over.. *insert sad face

I hope you'll continue writing, whenever you have the time!
Sade chapter 21 . 5/6
Yes finally! And a good ending it was!
Maiika chapter 21 . 5/6
So, I just read this whole story in a couple days. It really had me hooked! I loved the crime aspect of it and the Gochi side story that seemed to be developing, but that plot point never came to fruition, which I have to say was frustrating at the end (even though Goku had a different girlfriend at the beginning who was never mentioned again, so I never really knew if that relationship was going somewhere), but it was a tease! I'd like to know what book/author this is based off. Other than that, I do have to comment that some characters, especially Vegeta were very OOC, in appearance and personality (repeated descriptions of Vegeta being tall and more muscular than Goku, and him using the term "sweetheart" admittedly made me cringe), but I really loved the story overall! It was a great read. Thank you for sharing.
vegeta and future trunks chapter 21 . 5/3
Glad you finally updated but what you mean The End?! I really enjoyed this chapter but for it to end right now whyyyyyy?! Don't be cruel! I wanna see yamcha's sentencing, bulma's and vegeta's engagement, the expectancy of trunks! Come on! please continue!(cries)... at least a follow up chapter! I'm glad yamcha finally got caught and bulma is alright but I would still like for things to play out for bulma and vegeta. I was like awww when vegeta asked for bulma to marry him! How cute. Still don't want it to end :'( I was hoping chi and goku got together too, they were both funny in this chapter ;) Please reconsider
Fire Witch 55 chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
Updated! Soon please!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
OH SHIT, things finally came to a head, great chapter! Im very happy Officer Diaz is alive, hmm where is yamcha taking bulma? Oh man that call goku is going to have to make to vegeta saying bulma got kidnapped, YIKES. poor vegeta...Well i cant wait to read the last chapter! This has been an amazing story and im glad i came across reading it :) i cant wait for vegeta and bulma to be reunited(squeals). So when are you going to upload the last chapter cuz you already got more than 5 reviews for chapter 20? Please UPLOAD! I noticed you have another story uploaded on Mediaminer but why not here too?
vegeta and future trunks chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
OMG so i originally found you on Mediaminer first and happen to find you here too, why dont you update MM since you left off on ch 17 there? i was happy to find out there were 3 more updated chapters here. Anyway loved how the killer finally made contact with bulma cuz i getting i a lil impatient there lol according to my reviews i wrote on MM. Awwww i loved how vegeta acted when he thought that bulma had died, such a sweetheart. I was pissed with Bulma for seducing Vegeta, i get how she wanted to spend whatever time she may have left with him but still i think it was the wrong time for that, i mean he clearly was just trying help her feel safe and comfortable and then she had to go throw herself at him, poor vegeta. And im ALL for that B/V lemon action too lol but not at the cost of vegeta getting fired or in trouble with his job, bulma was so wrong for that. And funny as it may be im normally a team bulma fan lol. Trust me im not "flaming" here im just so into this story and i gotta write how i feel. Then stupid bulma has to go embarrass herself by trying to stick up for vegeta to Captain Broly, oh man when Broly pointed out her hickey on her neck i was like fuckkkkk lmao Oh did you know that you used Yamcha's name twice for two different characters? Oh and was there a full lemon in this chapter, cuz you did it for chapter 17 on MM but not here on fanfiction, just curious if it was the same situation for this chapter too? (i hope to see it on MM, if there is a lemon for this chapter ;)(crosses fingers)
rychefan chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
please come back and finish please please
nessie-boo chapter 20 . 8/12/2012