Reviews for Death death and more death-but it ends with a boom
bleh chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
i loved that one! i absolutely have a love affair with stories w/ creepy endings... _
andrealiz chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Absolutely hilarious! I loved how Hermione had killed everyone, the person I least expected. Anywho, very funny!
inactiveaccount1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Awesome story! Especially the Bush part. You hit that nail on the head!
Carrie CottonCandyKiss chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Lol. I'm anti-Bush too and I found the last bit hysterical! It reminds me of the "End of the World" on eBaums. It's kickin! Keep writing, please. Hermione's a bit out of character but you could always elaborate her in the coming chapters *subtly hints that this should continue*

Well, many *mwah!*s to you

Carrie
Crystal56 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Eh, might as well make it fifty reviews for this. Morbid humor... where do you people come up with this? It's hilarious! (But really, bombing England?) Which Bush did it? Oh it doesn't matter, both are the same in many respects. Very clever and funny.
Yea! I'm reviewer number 50!
Cheshirecat0505 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
AHAHAHAHA! that is hilarious! that made my day *is still laughing* ok im done laughing *breaks into fits of giggles*
Igneous chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
you were right about the bush part_good fic
cap'nyossarian chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
fucking hilarious... the bush part is great
CrunchiPeach chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
dat was realli something! it had a mysterious intro but then gradually become hilarious! seriously twisted!
Altanero chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
It's one heck of a story. Just fantastic!
yahme chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Hullo, hullo!

Ehm... don't like Bush very much?

Humour is slightly Monty-Python-ish. Me like-y! And, ehm... it is a fun piece of dark humour. Spiff.

Piper the Hyper (aka Elsinore)
dracosmistress chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
wooooooooooooooooooooow! one word: brilliant!
Crimson-Acolyte chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Sorry for you being depressed, but that was funny as hell. You start out by putting everyone in a grim mood and setting them up for a long story full of intrigue and then you reveal Hermione is the killer. I loved that! Then the EXPLOSION (hee hee) Classic convenient ending. Then President Bush, throwing the darts, devastating countries, I swear I burst out laughing. This is really funny, but I would like it if your wrote a story just like it,except delete the part about Dubya and Hermione being the killer and come up with an intriguing plot line beyond that. Please! I loved this. Translation: Laughed my ASS off.
Almah chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Oh my goodness.

You are sick.

That rocks.

What are you on? Can I have some? *grins and murders Bush*
The alter ego of Bob chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
WHEEEEEEE! I love this story its funny
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »