Reviews for Electricity
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
XD! It's love Ginji! LOVE! -Cackles for a few more minutes- Right, anywho. So kawaii! I love it. -' Maybe Kazu-sama would have been smarter to ask..

-Kit
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
KAWAII! but when i read your authors note at the end i was CRACKING UP! lol
Aki Hime chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Aw! Come on keep going tell how it gets worse and he final give up and asked Ban what the feelings call it'd be so cute and then I'd be happy! but if you dont I'll find out were you live and kill you!

Mohahahahaa!
Ravenspear chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Aw... Cute, fluffy little Ginji-kun! :D

Really amusing fic, I liked it a lot. :)
out-foxed chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This was so cute. Hope you decide to write more GB fics
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Very sweet! Aw, Ginji's so clueless! Totally adorable. Well done.

_

DreamWeaver
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Hah ha! Shido really wasn't too helpful! Continue please!
bffimagine chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Haha. That's Shido for you...
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
LOL! I have this sudden mental image of Shido snickering out of sight while Ginji's all clueless...
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
ooh, it's so kawaii!

poor ginji *snickers* he's so confused!

_

c.i.
BluX chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I think you did very well on this fic. If only you would write on it some more, add another chapter or something of the likes. It would only get better. Great work and keep it up!
Dark Willow aka Admiral2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
yay! I like this fic! Ginji has feelings for Ban. Well keep it up! I hope you up-date soon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Ah very good! PLEASE RIGHT MORE FAST!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Oh, I feel awkward for Shido. XP Ginji's so cute. It would be great to see Ban's reaction if Ginji ever confronted him with this.

Please write more soon. This is wonderful!

firedraygon97
yuuki - chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Luv the fic! Simply luv it. Mainly becoz i like fics with bits of hints thrown here and there esp. when it comes to Ban and Ginji. Hope you'll get the inspiration to write another sort of similiar fic like this one! _