Reviews for Starfleet AcademyTactics 101
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
ARHG! Tell me about it. If that show was REAL humans would be so dead several thousand times over.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Well, fortunately, Starfleet got it's act together. And that young cadet was able to say " I TOLD YOU SO!" happily and loudly to his former teacher (presumably at her funeral)
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Brilliant.
Jack Sparrow fanatic chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
lol, what a scream. so true too. NCC-1701-D looks all hulking and warshippy but those points are xtremely valid. but it would be too easy for the enterprise to win all the dramamtic battles if they had armour and cloaks. funnee. are you planning on doing another chapter or was that just a bit of amusing pointer-outers?
Silverwing chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Lol! That was hilarious! Write more stories like this! I think most any Trekkie smart aleks dream, to smart off to a Starfleet officer!...
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
“Not to mess with our ship, sir?
militarynut32489 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
so im looking around fictionpress and im checking out Mbwun's page to see if he's got any good old stuff i can read since he hasnt made any new stuff in a few weeks...well, i look at his webpage on that little webpage thing and see his fanfiction page. Well, me being the curious one, i click on it and get all his stuff. None of it looks interesting but when i go to his favorite authors list, i see RCS. Well, again, being curious, i cant help but click on ur name. So i click on it and get ur page, which i had no idea ever existed. lucky for me, u just added something to it today. so i click on the new entry and read it...now for the actual review.

well, it definitely made me laugh. i know nothing about star trek but it still made me laugh. i might come back to this page sometime, but i think ill mostly stick with fictionpress...

~Militarynut32489
Admiral chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This is classic! The only thing missing is that in TNG Simpson would either have ended up in the brig or running the resurgent Maquis!
Dragonfleet from FictionPress chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
“You’ll probably stick me in a red shirt anyway.