Reviews for Livin' La Vida Loca
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Wow, this is a very interesting scenario! I am very excited to see what will happen next! Perhaps a meeting with good ol' Norrington, aye?
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
oh... I'm gonna freak out! BAck, Jack! Back! lol

I must admit that he is particularly good in doing stupid things... And I suppose it would be worst when he would commend a navy ship... Well, I wish you good luck with your exam and I'll wait until they are finish, so I could read new chapters! (Hurray for new chapters!)

Pigwidgeon (yes, again!)
Lykosdracos chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Then Pedro Sanchez had offered him a drink and things had turned ugly.

- well, at least he woke up again... and maybe he'll only drink rum from wenches he's familiar with and those that he orders himself. lol

His hands and feet were chained, but he was lying as comfortable as possible under soft sheets in a bed

- ok... that's different. lol. he's comfortable, in a bed. coud this ship be owned by a woman? uh-oh. muhaha

the mug with water lying forgotten at his feet.

- lmao! Jack doesnt drink water. I dont either, no Im not kidding. If its mixed with iced tea mix maybe, but usually soda and Snapple. lol. water- blech, no taste, disgusting stuff

Which was good. But boring as well.

- yeah, he has leverage...

"Captain Jack Sparrow, we want to make an accord with you."

- oh wow. thats new, unexpected at any rate

He is the one who has a weapon, not you. And trust me on my word that he is able to use it.

- pshaw. good luck, Jack could take them on without a weapon... ha!

It's always nice to be appreciated mate,

- lolol. awesome, another Will quote as spoken by Jack. hehe

"Your freedom. And your filthy life."

- um, right. but the freedom part...

not really high on his 'things to do' list

- lmao!

He never wanted to sail under the command of anyone

- damn straight. he's a Captain, not a bloody cabin boy

I don't think you can marvelously escape from that again."

- i do. lol. *wink*

That would certainly add to the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow.

- so he DOES benefit, ok, good. yay Captain Jack!
Lykosdracos chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
yay, he gets a break, a flask of rum, and (hopefully) a willing serving wench who brings said rum. lol

a couple of large golden coins, enough to continue drinking for at least a couple of hours more.

- no use saving, eh? the whole live-for-the-moment bit. hehehe

Soon after another girl than Rosalind brought the two drinks, leaving the two men alone.

- why doesnt that sound right? Why do I have a bad feeling about all of that. I dont think you would have mentioned Rosalind if she werent important in SOME way. Now theres another girl, and she left them alone, and he has a slight accent... something's definately not right.

If I understand well you are the Captain of the Black Pearl right?"

- well HE'S obviously not heard all of the stories, otherwise he would have known straight off. ;)

It tasted not right.

-oh no. i thought so. they drugged it! because otherwise Pedro would have had rum and not beer...\

but the poison already takes over and darkness claimed him.

- oh no. that's even worse than they have drugged it. its poisoned! damn the curs!1
Vree chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
far to lazy to log in. *winks* Anyway, I'm ready and willing (if not sleepy) to beta the next bit, can't keep these people waiting around long. *doffs hat* And your welcome. More spanish to come si? Yo me gusta espanol. yo mu gustaria espanol! (i like spanish. I prefer spanish)

Bueno suerte! (Good luck!)

Amor, (love)

Vree
morph chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Interesting story and situation. Haven't heard of this one before. It's a good plot so-far though. Keep up the good work!
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Clever of you to have Jack pretend to not speak Spanish in order to find some leverage against his captor's.

But why on earth would a Spanish Captain be going after British Navy? Maybe this Spanish captain is a rogue and no longer wishes to maintain the treaty between his country and England. O.. that would make supreme sense. Why else would he use Jack for his wicked plan? Oh yes, that's it! Put Jack behind the helm of this pland and the Spanish Captain has a way out of ever being accused of any wrong-doing! EEP!

After your exams, mate, keep going. Luck to ya on that scale.

Ta!
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
...

You really like to test your readers patience... You are lucky that some people are really stick to your story and read them all event if Jack is tortured, killed, in bad shape... life is difficult... Be clement to him, for god sake! But again... even if you make him live all the worst things you could imagine, I must say that your style is really good and we can't refuse, denie or let one of your story...

Well, this time, I hope you will do as you tell us and let Jack does stupid and funny things!

lol

Good luck!

Pigwidgeon
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
O.. intriguing beginning! Por Jack! POISONED! GADS! HAHAHA.. He's going to have an easier time of it, eh? HAHAHA.. well.. alright, if you say so.. ;-)

You simply MUST update soon! MORE MORE MORE!