Reviews for He's Not Alone
Mora Black chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
*chants* YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! Oh, sorry. A review. Ahem. YUMY! I like this story! It's going on my favorites list! Will Frodo eventually remember his companions? TELLMETELLMETELLME! Wait, don't. I want to read about it, not have it spoiled. Sorry this review is a bit weird, it's 11:30 at night and I need to go to sleep, but...

Yea. I like fanfiction that much.

Long story short: This was good. Can't wait for more angst. Can't wait for next chapter. Shroomies for you.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Oh surely Radagast isn't trying to take the Ring! No, no! Hurry up, Gandalf!

Kaewi chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
I don't know how I missed this chapter! I'm so sorry! I guess I can bug you for an update now...

I love the part with the moth, that's my favourite. Especially when Pippin whispers "thank you" to it! I thought that was really cute. I'm so excited for the next chapter, maybe it will come soon? There are 3 stories of yours now that I am eagerly awaiting.
tiggivon chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
poor frodo he was so frightened and certainly left strider with a memory he won't forget of frodo's fighting skills.

and poor sam the bear i'm glad she realised frodo would get the help he needed.

and loved the reference to pippin and merry and the kitchen.

tiggivon chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
the bear was beautiful and so caring. it was again such a brilliabnt idea and a different twist with those awful men wanting to also take frodo and of coursearagorn and the others trying to find frodo. loved it.

tiggivon chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
loved the chapter it's off to a brilliant start. so original and a story line i hadn't heard of before.

well done for thinking up such a story with such a twist.

Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Frodo just can't go one chapter without getting hurt, lol! At least not this chapter! :) Yes, Frodo can take care of himself; Aragorn will remember that. :) Poor Frodo. Poor Samantha. Poor Aragorn. Hmm...who's next? ;)

Mora Black chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
More! More! We wants more! He he. Frodo kicked Aragorn in the soft spot. Hard, by the sounds of it. He he.

*Frodo standee wacks her on the head with Sam's frying pan* Frodo: You have nasty thoughts.

Linriel: I know.

Frodo: You're supposed to be unconcious.

Linriel: I know.

Frodo: *sigh*

Linriel: Cool story. Write more. I like it.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
An enjoyable story, I'd no idea Frodo could kick so hard though !
Breon Briarwood chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Poor Frodo, bumped his head, again. and poor Aragorn, too. *hands out ice packs to all* waiting for more. *grabs the popcorn bowl*
Kaewi chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
I love the details in this story! I wonder who the robed figure is...? Sam is a prefect name for the bear. That is so sad that she got hurt! Frodo seems to love her so much. I hope that Aragorn doesn't think that she had anything to do with his injuries. Will the bad guy who shot Sam come in after Frodo? Maybe he will bring more angst... D
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
I guess the brown robed guy was Radagast the Brown! That was great to have him show up like that! Anyway, Frodo's protective bear is hurt, and it sounds like it's a bad wound. Which is not necessarily a bad thing since Samantha keeps all Frodo's help away, but she can also keep away real danger. Wonderful update! I can't wait for more! :)

Breon Briarwood chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Ah, yes, that explains it. Still good and getting better. Poor Sam, please tell me R comes back to help her? And who are these other two? Where'd they come from? *mean glare in their direction* I don't like them...

Awaiting next chap! (one small point- some of the phrases you're giving Elrond seem too modern or slang for him, i.e. 'a little bit ago' and 'as soon as they come back'. Just seems too common for Lord Elrond, IMHO. _ )Keep up the good work.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I'm really intrigued by this story... are you sure it only has to be a few chapters? You should really extend it. It sounds like Frodo is going to need a lot of help from Sam and Aragorn! Please update soon!
Reeceforever chapter 1 . 6/11/2004