Reviews for In Her Memory
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
A DRAGON? What? That's not the required ferret patronus! *tisk, tisk* I'm so glad it's not a ferret, because as cool as the are, this shows Draco's tough side. um, yeah, Ginny and Draco are cute, but so are Blaise and Ginny. So, yeah, great. Bye.

xXKodyXx

P.S. - Touch Down - Stephanie Schneiderman
Solnushka chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
that is so sweet!
pick22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
*sniff sniff sniff*
Silent Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*Stares*

Have I mentioned how much I love these fics? And you for writing them? *Huggles marie-claire-chan*

This is one of the best malfoy one-shots I've read in a while and I have to say...

Good Job!
MRS-SPOT-FUCKING-CONLON chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
OMG... THAT WAS SO SWEET... IM ABOUT TO CRY... HAHA YOU PORTRAYED DRACO MALFOY VERY WELL... ALL HARD ON THE OUTSIDE... SOFT ON THE INSIDE.. KINDA... ANYWAYS! BACK TO THE POINT... VERY SWEET STORY...
annemarie delacour chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Ordinarily, I don't read Potter fanfics but I happened upon your story from a reader who had read mine. This is wonderfully brilliant. Marvelous in fact. I love Draco Malfoy and how you portrayed him was just ...perfect. Your ending was the perfect touch. I love you. Simple. Ahh. Absolutely simple.
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This was so romantic and so beautifully written. I love it.

_

The only thing I will say is . . why did Ginny die! not fair! *she sniffs and calms down* It's sweet, it's lvely and don't change a thing.
fanficpixie chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Woah... Ginny and Malfoy? Not bad.. not bad at all! Lol. Hmm.. nice chappie! This is a one-shot, right? Hmm.. anyway, good luck for your other story!
kassana chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
it is a great story!

you really write very very well!

i hope that you will write one about an arranged marraige though...i don't know why i like those sort of stories...*grins*

well...anyway...i hope to see more of your stories! i'm sure that they will be great!
Lili chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow, very nice. Written very elegantly, and I like the tone, goes nicely with your characterization of your Draco. Especially the way you describe Malfoy's description of Ginny; "so beautiful it would have made the angels weep." So sweet. I'm a tad doubtful as to Malfoy's moral beliefs as your wrote them ("the right side") but that's not really the center of your fic, now is it? The more important thing is that your wrote the Draco/Ginny relationship absolutely beautifully. A wonderful, wonderful fic!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Dis is a great ficcy!

I luv Ginny&Draco as a couple!

Dis is d 1st fic dat I've read of em though, but it's really good!

Keep up d good work!

*Elizabeth {aka Eli}
criminy chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aw...Draco/Ginny:) I like the fact that she gave him a cross. Personal reasons for that. But yeah, this is good. My only complaint is that I don't like redeemed!Draco much, but whatever.
Jeru chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
;_;

Beautiful

Awesome fan fiction

I love it
InuLover626 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This is such an awsome story. I cried, I admit it. Then again, I am a sap, so...anyway. I hope you put out some more fics, but maybe a happy one? Huh huh? Ok, I'll stop bugging you now! Loved it! Bye _
JBanana chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Is there going to more to the story? It is good story!