Reviews for Mosaic
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Excellent - you have a knack for handling these characters in a way that's both true to the series as well as intelligent, with well thought out plots and dialogue.

Always a pleasure to read your work.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Loved the ending.
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
awesome story!
Deadhead89 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very well written, you have my intrest, Please continue, I'm hoping to see some HG/GL interaction in your future works. Update ASAP!
Ocdsugar chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Okay,JL: Unlimited is set 30-40 years into the about it. Supergirl wouldn't be there now.
Angelic Temptress chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I loved it! Great story. You're writing is exceptional.
Karene chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This was a very enjoyable piece. It's pretty cool how you showed how the character's expressed their grief and confusion over Shayera's acts. And as a BM/WW shipper, that scene was particularly spiffy. ;) The only actual scene that threw me off was the last scene with Supergirl and the Green Arrow and the Atom and such. I just didn't see the need for that type of closure.-Anyways, great fic. Loved it. :D
Ultramatt17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Nice characterization, especially with Flash and Hawkgirl. Keep up the good work!

Ultramatt17

PS: I don't know if you plan on brining in Captain Marvel for this story, but I've got a pretty unique idea if you'd like to give it a try.
robert1413 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
WOW that's all i have to say about this fanfic i loved everything, favorite part was the bruce and diana
Momentum chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Awesome job, well written.
Concrete Angel 228 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Okay I know this sis stupid , but THERE HAD BETTER BE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Anyway, I loved it. This is better than bare-back ridin'
Badger the Gnome chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow, that was...wow. I was reffered to this fic by a friend, and was not dissappointed. You write every character to perfection, or even beyond that, and I bow to your skill. The scene with Lois and Superman was a great way to start it off, and I could not have imagined a better way for Bruce and Diana to actually hook up. You even made me like them together, which says something. J'onn's mission was brilliance, who better than him to do that, and the ending therein was amazing. Also, his talk with Shayera was good, as was her decision to travel around in disguise rather than leaving Earth all together. And I don't think you wrote anyone better than you wrote Wally, especially with the suggestion that he had feelings for Hawkgirl too. Anyway, this was awesome beyond awesome, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Exactly what I expected from you at this point: Sheer Brilliance. You nailed all the characters perfectly doing an amazing job of expanding the deph the show gives them in a way the show is either unable to or unwilling to (not that I dont love the show but when I read fics like this I KNOW it could be more). Paticular favorites where Lois telling Clark she knows (how long have I wanted to see THAT in the show) and getting Bruce and Diana together (another paring I've long desired and approved of, especially in context of the cartoon). When I think about what you might write once JLU begins... Well lets just say *DROOL* and leave it at that. One last thing have you ever considered writing a Titans fic? I think you could do some realy intresting things with them. Till next time, later.
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Okay, I was just on the verge of thinking that 'Starcrossed' could never be surpassed, but you did it! I've always loved the character insights you do into the Justice League and their allies (and even sometimes enemies) but you have completely surpassed yourself and gone to a whole new level with this story.

Superman reminiscing and finding comfort with Lois, who knows his secret... brilliant. Bruce and Diana finally admitting their feelings (and sharing a bed)... awesome. Flash trying to explain what had happened to those cute orphan kids... that just brought a tear to my eye. So did that sweet scene with J'onn and Shayera, and how we got a good idea of how the League voted. I figured it was something along those lines, but you really gave it depth. Good work.

Also good insight for John and how his ring was repaired, though I noticed you didn't touch on the "power rings don't break" line from 'Hearts and Minds.' I guess maybe Kat doesn't know the power of Thangarian technology (though that -would- make sense, if what Hawkgirl said was true about the Thanagarians being too distant for the Green Lanter Corp to interact with).

And finally, just when I thought you'd covered everything, you bring in Supergirl, Green Arrow and Atom and have them foil a jewelery heist... and then we discover it's all a test by J'onn! That was brilliant. I can't wait to see what other stories you write once JLU comes out. Keep up the good work, as always.
SilentTrainConductor chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
:claps: Very well played out! Everyone's reaction to Hawkgirl's absent is right on the money, I can clearly imagine this story as an episode! I also love how you included Humor and made this story bright for the future of the JL.

This fic was a real treat, and I look forward to many more of your writings! I loved how Lois asked Superman why Lex Luthor was at his funeral and Superman's reaction ) Made me smile it did.

Please keep on writing, and until your next story,

-STC