Reviews for Heard About A Place Today
MayrisErin chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Ah, the good old story...XD This is Kana-Shihori from dA by the way. I forgot you posted this here.
Bratney chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
I loved it! now on to the next one.
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
hey! i heard of this story from your friend, who happens to be my friend too (no duh...)

anyways, i like is alot and can't wait to read the next part!:P:P
Dark Gotham chapter 13 . 9/23/2004
I like how this one ended. It got me thinking on certain things and the chapters were written rather well.
BlueRose2513 chapter 13 . 7/6/2004
Hi my names brandi. Thanks for reviewing my story so in return i will review all of you stories. It was the best i have read i really liked it. I have checked every box for you because i feel that you are a great writer. Keep up the wonderful work.
dreemun chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Whoa!

What a start!

Just the day to be in such a hurry I cannot read more yet. "What a pity..."

But nevermind, i'll read it anyway, as soon as I can! I promise!

And a big truck of thanks for your review... amazed thanks, by the way: how on earth did you come to find my old, so-long-posted story? I didn't expect any reviews any more...

Thanks again, and, yes, I have the intention to post more labyrinth fics.

Peachly yours... ;-)
Fantasmagorie chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
This is really good. I don't know why you've had so few reviews. I really like the dynamics between the characters although from what I've read it's probably based on real life. I'm going to take a breather now but I will definitely come back and read the rest. Thanks for reading my stuff.
RoseMasterD87 chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
Wow, it took me a while to read every chapter, but it's really good. Kinda based on the real movie but with two original characters, it's like the one i wrote but written different, though still good. Hey, I have other stories you can read, just look under my pen-name profile, that's if you want to. I'll go now and read your other story. Ta-ta!