Reviews for The Trouble with Love
griffenvamp chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
have it be a ranma nabiki fic but have nabiki sting kuno along for the ride just to get them money for the dojo.
Virosa chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
Ranma&Nabiki
vernadet salvador chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
it's so good! im really excited to read another chapter of this wonderful fic. of yours. more power. nabiki/ranma is the best pairing ! keep up the good work.
venet asuncion chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
your fics. rocks ! more power to you...& more nabiki/ranma for us readers. keep up the good work.
maricel co chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
it's really good to read nabiki/ranma fic. especially your fics. because you bring them close to their character...w/a little bit of everything in it. keep up the good work! more power to you& more nabiki/ranma fics. for us bless!
Marik Kurakashi chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Well it had to happen... Right now, I'm gonna break one of my personal Big Rules in order to give a truthful and hopefully helpful review. I don't like tootin' my own horn and acting like I'm some great knowledgable person, but.. sometimes, you gotta break the rules to know when to obey them.

1. Song lyrics in song fics should in no way interact with the characters if they are of a differing nationality. Figured You Out by Nickleback sure has some nifty immagery, but it fits the ling of America and would lose something in translation.

2. There needs to be a heap of backstory here. We've gone from A to B to C without seeing any of the scenery. You've SHOWN us a great deal, now TELL us some of the details, like how did Nabiki arrive at 100 % sure she loved Ranma. Or how long did it take Ranma to muster up the courage to talk to her about what was written and how it made him feel after some time to rumminate.

3. You've kinda locked yourself into a Nabiki/Ranma pairing, as she already has admitted she likes him a whole lot, though not verbally. Kuno is still too much of a headcase to actually beat out Ranma for her affections, when the only advantage he has is the fact that he's rich.

4. Ehh... I'm not digging the whole 180 Kuno is now all obsessed with Nabiki thing here. I'll admit that they may be unwittingly dating one another with all their meetings, but that's about as far as it goes. The problem here? Kuno would likely try to lump her in with the other two, thus ruining his chances.

5. Flesh it out a bit more first before you try to advance this any, there's not enough here to actually make the pairing work in either favor. It's too herky jerky on either end to actually believe that this is a logical outcome, because it's bang-bang-bang. There needs to be a few more twists than Nabiki reveals she secretly loves Ranma, Ranma suddenly falling for her and Kuno doing the same.

Well, hope this helps, and good luck with this and all your other writing.
Jayrock5054 chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
I'm not a big fan of the song fic thing but this is entertaining. I hope this is a Ranma/Nabiki pairing.
The Divine Serpent chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
Ranma/Nabiki
Innortal chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
A great job, creating more tension, setting the three up for a confrontation between emotions and feelings. I look forward to seeing how the talk goes.

Innortal
vedmid chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
i'm glad to see this updated but i could swear i've seen the first portion of this chapter already
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
This is a great story, though I still hope that you end up with Ranma and Nabiki. An interesting scene with Kuno in his home, and it makes you wonder how much of his schtick is real, and how much he acts sometimes. If he'd get a clue and start acting less doltish, he'd probably have a great girlfriend now, though not Nabiki, I hope. Maybe Akane?
Delta-Theta chapter 5 . 1/19/2005
hm this sounded somewhat familiar didn't i read this before with differnt characters and another song ;) talk to you soon i am still in the creative process of my story hope to hear from you soon

Delta-Theta

Bond
littlematchgirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
well, i am definately for N/K, all the way baby! anyways, there's too many N/R's out there. (which i think is ludicrous) nabiki does not like Ranma (maybe as a sex object) Even if she had feelings for Ranma, i think she would hold back due to the fact that Akane is in love with Ranma. Although she is money hungry and all that good stuff, she would not do something that would hurt her family. Even she has her limits! (if she can help it.) just like in the episode where nabs was ranma's fiancee, she eventually gave him back to Akane. I mean, kuno and nabiki were meant to be, he's got a lot of dough, and she's got a lot of greed. lol. you know what they say... if the shoe fits...

-LMG
Dr. Crow chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Good story man but you should keep it K/N Becasuse there are so few of them. Besides from when Nabiki was ranma's fiancee and sold him we know where they stand with each other
ranryu starflower chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
i like the way you have done kuno it makes him seam to have more dethpe than most authors give him this kuno i think would make a good match for nabiki if he can get his obsesions in order but i would still have to vote for a n/r match up. i read the reviews you had got and several said that n/k match ups are rairer than the r/n match ups in my experance it is the oppicite becase besides the ranma nabiki arcives i find that kuno is the most matced up with nabiki contune the good work

let the choas rein