Reviews for Project: Underground
MayrisErin chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I think I'll have to reread all of these...;
Bratney chapter 13 . 5/31/2007
Again, a good story... on to the next one!
Dark Gotham chapter 13 . 9/23/2004
This story is good. It had more things going on. I'm really excited to see what you'll do with this saga of yours.
Mookers chapter 13 . 7/28/2004
Gah! you were #83! I was on break and thought i would take a lookie _ So I lookied and I likied _ this is also good for a bump back to the top *laughs* _ what? people have to read this ya know! The world depends on your story!
Pam chapter 10 . 7/2/2004
i love the idea that you have your own characters and as usual jereth is being cruel. i check in every day to see if you posted new chapters. hurry and put the last chapter up. cant wait for the next story.
mellbell chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Steph your fanfiction for labyrinth is totally awesome the best one for the movie ever! i could not put it down when you gave me the copy ...i cant wait to read the rest of it ...true pure stephanie no big ball of cheese in this story...garfield on the other hand ugh...
Mookers chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
Like always I love the work done on this Story. Good job on the whole thing, they should make a movie out of this one _
Pam chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
i like how you make jereth like in the movie and change a few things to make it your own character. cant wait to read more, is there going to be more and is sarah gonna be in it?
The monkey is in chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
Hey Great Stuff here. Finally a fan Fitcion that breaths freash air into the laby Fan Community. Most fan fictions are sara based, and get so old so fast. You have managed to add your own characters and still keept somewhat to the story line. Great stuff, I hope to see more in the future!
RoseMasterD87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I like, I like! What's gonna happen next? Can't wait till chapter 2! Ta-Ta!