Reviews for With Goku's Help
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This story was totally devoid of emotion. Please ddon't be mad at me!(Puppy eyes) And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
orvida geri chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
see two great minds think a like i loved how goku was so open and honest about his relationship with sanzo that hakkai and gojyo just simply had to admit how they were feeling about one another and now i'm going to read sanzo and goku story keep up the great writing ger
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I agree that when you're good friends with somebody you are scared of confessing your feelings. Friendship is a lot better than nothing, maybe even hate. And as seen as there is such compelling evidence to think that the other one wouldn't be interested I can see why they would both find it especially hard to make that (very) important first move.
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i agree! they both seem to care a lot for one another and maybe just are afraid. I read their personalities in Saiyuki manga vol. 1 and it said that Gojyo is looking for someone special and it's not really a woman! sorry for rambling, Ja Ne!
lilacs and lolita chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I liked the first person perspectives and the rest of the story, of course. You've got a talent for writing these things :) This is very, very sweet. I think the gay marriage is pretty cool, and this was very nicely written. I think you've got the personalities captured well. Keep up the good writing. Hasta luego.

chibichocobo
Mo the cool chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I say, 'tis rather gay. But thats ok. Me being on the commitee to promote gay marriage.

I do... kinda think that some of the charactors don't seem really gay though.

Nicely written, a little strange, overall, legible.

Mo
jenniferhan chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i must admit, the beginning was very nice and smooth. it started to build up but at the end, it just suddenly ended. i believe that could've been improved just a bit, ne? hehe.. other than that, i think this is a lovely story! so cute *sigh* i think hakkai and gojyo make the best pairing. nothing else! xD keep up the good work!
angelicyokai chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
very cute little fic
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Sweet. Unfortunately there seems to be more 38 fics on than 58 so I'm glad you've written about my favourite couple. _
Little Fuji chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That's SO sweet!TT I'm crying !It's too sweet!(I can't seem to say anything else, so i guess that's all). Ja!