Reviews for Dinner With Me
blankit chapter 4 . 2/14
Wow awesome story. Love kaihil...
k chapter 4 . 1/5
This is awesome.
DAIMYO chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
First of all it's ''Shell Sharks'', not ''Shell Killers'' and second, it's ''3,2,1 ... LET IT RIP!''.
jazzy starlight chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
awesome story loved it so much!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
i loved this story it was so good! I love KaixHiromi pairings, you wrote them together really well
allconspirer chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Really great story! I loved it.
sayam chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
the best story i have ever read.
Nubia chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
I have to say that this is my favorite chapter. Yes, I liked watching Kai squirm and all as he struggled to define his feelings for Hiromi but I liked this chapter better. My favorite part was when Eri remembere what Kai had told him about "The day I ..." etc ..that was my fav! I dunno if I reviewed the last chapter the last time I read and if I did I don't remember if I told you my favorite part...If I might have changed now heheh.

Anyways second I liked how Hiromi found out about Kai and how he felt thinking he would lose her. But over all I loved the story as a whole. Like I said before I just loved the way you portrayed Kai because even though he was struggling with his feelings he was still were able to pull it off and for that I congratulate you.

Anyways I was listening to some Snow Patrol song and I thought it fitting to this when Kai referred to Hiromi as being Magic herself. I also remembered you newest story 'Secret of the Pop Star' since the song is titled "You're All I Have". Well now I'm off to read 'Resurrecting My Darkness' and I'm just wondering how that story will go about. Here in this chapter at the end we have Kai and Hiromi and all especially when she said she 'couldn't hate him'. oh and the last two sentences too.

Well wonderful story!

keep up the great/amazing work!
Nubia chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Stupid Kai! Hurting Hiromi like that! lol Hey I like how you portray Kai like this...its so fun to watch him struggle! lol. So first you decide to kiss her and then you leave her...tsk tsk tsk.

anyways hehehe great chapter/story!
Nubia chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Kai can be so so so ..hmm what's the anyways haha great chapter! I love the Kai and Hiromi interaction! Its awesome, they are both in character and I love how you give their thoughst and stuff. Like when Kai was reflecting on how they first met to how he felt he needed to protect her. One can see the feelings manifesting themselves!
Nubia chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Haha. I had forgotten how much I loved this story! Its so awesome and the interaction between the characters flow nicely! Hehe. the little conversation between Yuuya and Kai was funny. Kai is just so funny...trying to ignore all the little signs and stuff.
Mezurashii chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
"It wasn't as though he weren't capable of emotions; he just chose what and what not to show on the surface."
Akki Tenshi chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
Awsome fic..really liked it n also ur way of writing..enjoyed every moment of it...the beybattle was written simple amazing...really touching in the end..simply loved it
SpiritualEnergy chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I loved this story! I enjoyed every single moment - the beybattle, the dinner, the dancing, the kiss - everything. Though the part that really had me had to be the part where Hiromi told him she didn't care about his past, and their conversation about how she would still care and embrace him even if she saw his old self. Excellent. And my second...heehee, would have to be the parts where Kai says 'She's mine' about Hiromi. So sweet. Everyone was true to their character, and it flowed very nicely. This was a great story - thank you for sharing it. You're a magnificent writer.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
This was really good! I loved how you talked about the dance and about how Hiromi could always see what he was feeling through his eyes. very nice. That ending was really a great cliffhanger! I'm wondering what's gonna happen to Kai now...poor Hiromi...this was great!