Reviews for Demon Guardians
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
I loved the story!
Cassie Malfoy97 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Okay I have a huge issue with this chapter. InuYasha raped Kagome. You made that pretty clear. Kagome is not acting like a rape victim acts. I'm sorry but I know rape victims, and this is to the point of insulting. I know this story is already complete and such, but I had to say my piece. If you're going to include rape, then don't dumb it down. Rape is a serious thing, and women don't act like that when they're forced. If it was more portrayed as a battle for dominance, maybe. But it's very clear in your writing that this is rape. I cannot complete reading this story because I can't get past that notion.
I hope for future works you try and go against this, because trivializing rape is not a good way to go.
Kittycatgirl1995 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
This fanfic is awesome. I loved it.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 11 . 4/4/2010

moneyfarm chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
sit boy ... i love that

hehehe
Tigra22 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Um no offense but you're spelling Kikyo's sister name wrong.

It's Keade not Kiade
kags13 chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Aw! That's so sweet.
tigerfrog chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
Very, very nice. It took a new spin that i havn't read yet and i find myself reading a lot of these. I am happy you killed kikyo don't really like the woman.
Yuuki-san chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
that was cute, work on grammar. you had some run on sentances and run togeter words but it was good.
ali chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
i really like this story, but the point of view keeps switching without any indication and that sometimes makes it hard to comprehend.

-Ali
Hiruko the Baku chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Holy Fuck!(no pun intended) that...was...HOT! WO!INU/KAGGY!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 12/24/2007