Reviews for Demon Guardians
kakkn chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Loved it! Great fic!
Compucles chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Ooooh, very cute and steamy scene with Inuyasha and Kagome.

Miroku isn't technically a priest, you know. He's a monk.
Compucles chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Wait, what happened to Kaede, Hiyoka, and Mrs. Higurashi? They didn't just leave them behind in their ruined village, did they?

Speaking of which, why doesn't Mrs. Higurashi have a demon companion? Is she one of the ones who chose not to go through with the ceremony?
Compucles chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Hmm, very interesting so far. I just wonder why Naraku and Kikyo waited so long to make their move. What have they been doing over the last 70 or so years?

By the way, Kikyo's sister's name can only be romanized only as "Kaede."
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
I loved the story!
Cassie Malfoy97 chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Okay I have a huge issue with this chapter. InuYasha raped Kagome. You made that pretty clear. Kagome is not acting like a rape victim acts. I'm sorry but I know rape victims, and this is to the point of insulting. I know this story is already complete and such, but I had to say my piece. If you're going to include rape, then don't dumb it down. Rape is a serious thing, and women don't act like that when they're forced. If it was more portrayed as a battle for dominance, maybe. But it's very clear in your writing that this is rape. I cannot complete reading this story because I can't get past that notion.
I hope for future works you try and go against this, because trivializing rape is not a good way to go.
Kittycatgirl1995 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
This fanfic is awesome. I loved it.
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 11 . 4/4/2010

moneyfarm chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
sit boy ... i love that

hehehe
Tigra22 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Um no offense but you're spelling Kikyo's sister name wrong.

It's Keade not Kiade
kags13 chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Aw! That's so sweet.
tigerfrog chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
Very, very nice. It took a new spin that i havn't read yet and i find myself reading a lot of these. I am happy you killed kikyo don't really like the woman.