Reviews for The White Water Chronicles
StrongRex chapter 2 . 8/5
BookRose (aka Cathy) needs to learn how to read properly. You already have it written that they decided to leave Mufasa where he had fallen and preserve his body there, letting the circle of life take place. There is no contradiction between this chapter and what you wrote later in Diamond Star Chronicles.

She also needs to learn not to be so demanding and entitled to an author's writing progress. I mean, leaving the exact same review ten to fifteen times demanding an update and threatening to pester you if you don't meet her timeline? How creepy.
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 1/20
Scar’s cruelty knows no limits
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 1/20
That flashback screen was so heartwarming
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 1/20
Nooooooo! Poor Kala
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 1/20
Oh my stars! That was truly horrible what scar did to sarabi!

So tawni is really her daughter and not zira’s?
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 1/20
Poor poor nala
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 1/20
I can’t belive scar is forbidding raffikki to heal Sarabi after that scuffle with Zira

I don’t blame the cheetah clan for leaving
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 1/20
Oh my
NukaLover89 chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
Quite possibly one of the ONLY fanfics ever written that made me truly hate and despise one of my favorite LK characters of all time in Scar. Great story.
Jtgil chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I enjoyed reading this story greatly! This story is also very touching! And it kep my interest high throught the whole story! Well done!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Hm, Taka actually received his scar and the name for a different reason. But I like yours better, it's much more interesting. Kito's story is also very good, and Scar sparing Nala is explained too. Although I'm not sure if you know, but in real life the succeeding king actually does not kill the pride's cubs very often, although I suppose it's something that wouldn't really bother Scar.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good start to the story so far! I like the mood you set in the first chapter, I'm sure everyone knew what was going to happen, but you've played it out very realistically. I also like how you referenced the line from "Shadowland" in Sarafina's song, that was a nice touch.

Just one thing, I think Sarabi was a little quick to transition from grief to anger. I think at this point she would be too shocked with the loss of her family that the changes Scar made wouldn't matter to her, at least not right away. And maybe Scar should be a little more tolerable in the beginning before he degrades into being exposed as an unfit king. Other than that, nicely done, I'll be sure to read more :)
FairyofLight21 chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Wow! Wonderful! Like Sarabi!
NinaRoja chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
This story is incredible! I'm currently rereading it because I love it so much!
Niche Eenhoorn chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
I enjoyed this story a lot, although me being a Scar Fan, I refuse to think he was as mean as you portray him! ;)

Will check out the sequels too!