Reviews for Someone to Hold
Owen Goal chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
very good. keep the chapters coming
andrew chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
this is a very good fic. but don't you think you should have made the characters a little older. maybe like 17 and 18. i know you can have a baby any time but it seemed to early for a fic. but whatever. you have nice writing skills. i like the ross and rachel interaction. i hope they get together in a great way. make it special. man joey is a brick. what an asshole. keep going with this. continue asap!
Jean Bob the frog chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
it's very good. Please continue!
OliviabensonSVU4 chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
NOO! dont kill Ross off! please tell me it wasnt Joey shes so happy about! argh! UPDATE SOON!
Melanie chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Great story and great chapter! You're an awesome writer. I just have one comment, I have noticed that you never seem to finish the stories you post on here and they are all so great. I think it would be better if you finished the stories you started before starting new ones. Otherwise what's the point of writing them? I really miss some of your old fics like Calm After The Storm, but you just left us hanging. Are you ever going to finish any of them? I hope that you do.
FriendsHolic chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
oh Joey is such a jerk in that story...he gets her in trouble then tries to put the blame on her, and gets the hell out.
friendsfan4lfe67 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i loved this! it was SO good! please please update!
JeN chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Yeah, I like this chapter a lot better, now its more your own instead of just like the movie! good job
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I saw the movie this was based on! Kristin Dunest played the pregnant girl right! Anyway great start! Continue soon!
JeN chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I really liked it! i actually just watched that movie this weekend so i know all whats going on! lol its cool anyways, good fic, maybe change it a little from the movie though, because its pretty much the same as the movie, just different names
Stealth Photographer chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I can't wait to see how this turns out.
lauren chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
i like this one, but i really hope you finish Calm After the Storm first.
FriendsHolic chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
OH no...

I can't believe this...and this is Joey's baby... OMG...i'm in shock...

I don't know where to place my emotions now...should i feel sorry for Rachel or should i feel sorry for Ross, 'cause he's waiting for the right one, and hope it was gonna be Rachel, and what he's gonna get is a not so innocent Rachel. Who's boyfriend probably going to dump, and Ross will be rebound for her, and he's gonna have to make sacrifices to be with her, and accept her as it is.

I really wished she wasn't pregnant with Joey's baby...but let's see where it takes us.

Good, keep going...