Reviews for Touch
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was perfect. Enough said!
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ultra adorable!
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh Hermione. I loved it.
Jen.RxH chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
very nicely written :)
Close2MiiHeart chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
aww! that was soo cute! But I was a little dissapointed that there was no like..them getting together or any of that good stuff lol

but it was still awesome!

Krista xoxo
Leska chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
WOW! in the world of Ron that was "bloody brilliant" thanks 4 the great read. Keep up the good work!
Future Mrs. Radcliffe chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Wow...that was so sweet and cute. You have to update!
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
AW...THAT WAS SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! RON WAS SO SWEET... I WANT A GUY LIKE THAT! THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET MOMENT...BTW: ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE SECRETS... I LOVE THAT STORY! IT ROCKS! YOU'RE A GREAT AUTHOR!
Concealed chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
That was so sweet and...innocent! They're so cute in the movie and you protrayed that likeness very well!
Lily and James Potter chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
how very sweet i just love ron and hermione paring. sigh good job
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
nyaw. that was so cute!
padme fleur chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
this is so cool u've got their characters down so well please keep doin this fic or if it's just a one shot do another cos you can write their story really well x x
Lizzie Weasley chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I really really loved this fic! It's so sweet! I swear it was really wonderful! it captures all the feelings you would really expect Ron and Hermione to have. They are really so blind! lol. I think that since they haven't gotten together yet in this fic, you should continue and put a chapter much later when Hermione finally realises she "mature" enough to ask him out and not be afraid. you're probably not going to anyway though huh? ;) I know. People always ask me to comtinue my one shots and I never do. Lol. oh well I like my suggestion and I'm sticking to it. just give it some thought please. I think alot people would like it as well and not only me. Please concider continuing. Thanxz lots! Until next time...

Love from Lizzie
eMeRaLd'S gUrL chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
How cute! I loved how you portrayed Hermione and all that thinking about hormones stuff. One of the best r/h fics so far! I wish you'd do another one based on the movies. Here's an idea:SPOILER! the scene where Hermione's looking at Ron's leg aftter the get out of the Shrieking Shack. We didn't get to hear most of their convos and I thought that scene was cute.

Keep up the good work! You make me proud to be a R/Hr shipper!
Mist Emoun Tains chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Fantastic! That was truely wonderful!