Reviews for Black Sheep
Not logged in chapter 1 . 9/16
This is such an emo cringe fest, a primary school kid who everyone calls midnight? What the actual fuck. Somehow he is super smart with no actual reason *cough Mary Sue cough*. The fucking devil music and he wears dark clothes, what about the glasses? Are those not emo enough for you? I can imagine him shouting "It's not a phase mom". My immortal but not funny, you need to sort this out even though it was updated 10 years ago
Hi-I know the name isnt good chapter 5 . 8/5
First and most important: I admire your story.

Your portray of Harry aka Midnight is unique. Hes a brilliant Slytherin prince with his cunningness, rules of behavior, commanding tone and cruel payback (I hope he gets his revenge).

No stereotypical Boy-who-lived-to-foolishly-get-himself-and-his-friends-into-trouble or
super, sword fighting, totally overpowered ninja-elf-vampire and I dont want to offend anyone. These can also be very well written.

I love his history at St. Paul. and his plan to take control. It sounds very original or I, at last, never came across a similar one. I also enjoy your take on Blaise and Draco . Whose point of view and way of thinking I hope to read more about.

By the way please excuse the grammar and spelling. English is not my mother tongue. The Idea that Harry went to an muggle primary school and could therefore know muggle-borns hadnt occurred to me.

I hope you continue writing the story someday.
AvidFFReader chapter 2 . 5/26
Harry is, by the new wizarding laws, a first-generation Pureblood but by the old laws he is a half-blood! :D
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/14
Most serious writers who care about not just their works but their readers also will put in warnings on the top of the first chapter so readers won't get deceived. Or at least it will lessen the chances in a considerable way.
phantomlady13 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
This is good !
Awesome ! I like Harry's new name !

Anyway...'bout they use the teachers right ?! You know get their opinion 'bout Midnight. How smart , respectful and good student can't do wrong...something like that . And maybe Hogwarts occupant will be confuse... not know what true n what false ?

Yes, can you get Draco more good point in Harry's book *puppyeyes*. Coz I like to see them together n maybe you can include some sex scene *smirk*.

So you're update will be most apperciated.
Layla Riddle chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
This is absolutely amazing!
I love your version of Harry.
I really hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post soon, great story
HermioneII chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
You're a horrible writer. How old are you, six? Why would you use those strange symbols for thoughts when single quotations would work just as well? I don't get how you have so many favourites and follows when, while your ideas are above par, your writing skills resemble that of a nine year old. I won't be reading your other stories; this one has left a bad taste in my mouth that has ruined all your other hypothetically more well-written fan fictions. You seriously need improvement in writing. Good riddance.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
ur not allowed to reply 2 reviews in the chapters; u no dat, rite?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
y9u really sh9uld tag y9ur triggers, there are s9 many triggering things in y9ur st9ry that c9uld trigger s9me9ne, this is just as 6ad as my imm9rtal. it made me sick to my st9mach. s9me9ne t9ld me t9 read this and said it was the best thing ever, 6ut the m9re i read the m9re it made me sick. an9ther thing is that y9u d9 n9t have y9ur facts right at all.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Whats the pairing hopefully its blaiseharry
SerpensPrincess chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I really want harry to be with draco and whats harrys new name and some sex scenes between harry and draco and please be a drarry if u can
David-El chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
To answer your question about Harry's blood status, officially he is a half-blood, though you could say he is a first generation pureblood due to having two magical parents.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Ehhh please no homo shite again!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Seriously...quite a lot of useless Gobligook (Language of the Goblins which I deem of minor significance as such cannot spell) - seriously who cares about what happened with the Feared Four, its part of the plot but an entire chapter?