Reviews for Black Sheep
HermioneII chapter 5 . 2/26
You're a horrible writer. How old are you, six? Why would you use those strange symbols for thoughts when single quotations would work just as well? I don't get how you have so many favourites and follows when, while your ideas are above par, your writing skills resemble that of a nine year old. I won't be reading your other stories; this one has left a bad taste in my mouth that has ruined all your other hypothetically more well-written fan fictions. You seriously need improvement in writing. Good riddance.
ur not allowed to reply 2 reviews in the chapters; u no dat, rite?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
y9u really sh9uld tag y9ur triggers, there are s9 many triggering things in y9ur st9ry that c9uld trigger s9me9ne, this is just as 6ad as my imm9rtal. it made me sick to my st9mach. s9me9ne t9ld me t9 read this and said it was the best thing ever, 6ut the m9re i read the m9re it made me sick. an9ther thing is that y9u d9 n9t have y9ur facts right at all.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Whats the pairing hopefully its blaiseharry
SerpensPrincess chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I really want harry to be with draco and whats harrys new name and some sex scenes between harry and draco and please be a drarry if u can
David-El chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
To answer your question about Harry's blood status, officially he is a half-blood, though you could say he is a first generation pureblood due to having two magical parents.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Ehhh please no homo shite again!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Seriously...quite a lot of useless Gobligook (Language of the Goblins which I deem of minor significance as such cannot spell) - seriously who cares about what happened with the Feared Four, its part of the plot but an entire chapter?
KatzeIason69 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
this was brilliant. if you ever think you are going to update it. let me know because this really was a great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Please update soon!
Immortal Providance chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
i would like to see Snape naked,
i think Draco is getting to little attention from Midnight
and i am sugar high and hyper
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
The only thing you missing are 1.a howler and SO GO MASTER IT AND MAKE ACHAPTER THAILA OUT
johnny.vick chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
more more more i liked it more please
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
The story is good and I like reading it so far, but Draco, in my opinion, needs so more attention from Midnight.
Soul Vrazy chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Update fast!
I want know what happen next!
Shishishi this is so interesting!