Reviews for Whatever You Say Or: Here In Hillwood
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2006

annoy me? I don't think so... I tend to overuse them as well! A LOT...

see what I mean? *rolls eyes*

it was wondeful! I loved it... It almost made me cry when Arnold thought Helga was 'gone'... stupid boy! how can he ignore her? He's still lovely, though... I've said this before, but if I was a cartoon, I'd definitely marry Arnold. He's perfect, except slightly stupid for overlooking Helga's feelings...

good story! greetings from Mexico

Passing Entity chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Those lines Helga and Arnold told each other would make for great wedding vows. _

This was a pretty cool story. Though I was think maybe you should make Helga less defensive when she thinks Arnold is implying something *wink wink* particularly after they've let each other know what their feelings are, still good though.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Very sweet story!

I like how you showed Arnold's feelings about losing Helga when he had the chance to show how he really felt, but didn't.

But he got a second chance when Helga returned.

I'm just assuming that Helga's parents did not board the plane either, since it did not indicate if they boarded or not. Just curious.

I've seen many stories about Helga leaving, but your story does not follow the same storyline and that's good. It's still unique. Good job!
J.T chapter 1 . 6/10/2004

I myself am an elispe using... Freak. I also am in the nasty habit of using commas, well we all have our flaws. But, I loved your story. The idea was so real, the concept visualized and brought to life. I mean I could taste the the emotion. It surged of the page. The words were energized. I loved the dialouge. Anyone who's given the I love the way you... etc, etc. Which ends up equaling to the... "I love the way you're, you " speech can definitely relate. No sarcasm just, it was real and I respect that. Coming from a person who's been on the giving and the receiving ends of the I love you 'cause you're... YOU! speech. Trust me, that one never gets old. A classic heart clencher.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Well, you did overuse the ellipses a bit :), but that's fine because this is such a sweet, darling story.
Alice Shade chapter 1 . 6/9/2004

It looks pretty plausible too.
wyldheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Wow. "It seems to me when it rains is when I see you most clearly" - Best. Line. Ever. This was a fantastic story, romantic and touching without being cheesy. It was very detailed, so it was vivid and not at all rushed. And the rain made it even better. I think this is one of your best yet and definitely one of my favorite HA stories...and now I'm going to read it again. :)
X Shin X chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hello there. I'm the Quiet Guy and I see you have been in the ffnet family for a while and wanted to tell you that this fanif was pretty good. Helga going to Alaska and then realized giving Hillwood another chance. Nice use of the sequence there. Arnold, Arnold what would he do without Helga G. Pataki. Almost complete opposites like a battery but they attract lol. Keep up the good work there. There's a fanfic call Arnold's Darkside. There are 5 chapters posted and if you want to review them seperatly you can. Allright take care and have a good day.
KrystalNeko chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
*Tear* That is to say the least, very good. Normally in the fics I read I can find something that wasn't quite right, but at the moment I can't think of anything really. Oh, wait I can think of one. When Arnold came into Helga's room it had all of her stuff in it. Wouldn't that be all packed and probably shipped off? You could probably turn that into a comparison to Helga's emotions at the moment. But other that that one thing, this is really good. I really relate to the first part because I have a friend who is going to be moving really far away pretty soon. I'd say you got things down very well.
Ms Frosty chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Great story. I really liked the way you displayed Arnold's and Helga's confession of love to each other. I wonder if Helga's parents are alive after that plane crash...
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
YOU! How DARE you make us think poor Helga was.. *sniff* And Arnold was.. and Phoebe... even Gerald..! I was ready to break out the waterworks and flood the continent! Smeg, the ending was a grand treat... I think I speak for everyone by saying THANK YOU for not letting her on the doomed plane! Aah, I needed some drama! Keep writing!
Roxynomekop chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow, wow, wow. You nearly got me there in the middle of the story when the plane crashed. Sheesh, such a beautiful story. I loved how she appeared on the roof. That darned roof is a gift I tell you. The best things happen on that roof. And the skylight, wow, that thing I would love to have. Such wonderful surroundings that you added though. My favorite part was the end where they acted like nothing had happened. Oh, the looks on their faces as Helga left in the car. Made me feel like my whole body froze. Its good how you make the reader feel what the character is feeling. A very hard thing to do I tell you. Anywho, keep up the wonderful work. I don't expect any less from you.