Reviews for Unaffected
MemorysOfBetrayal chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
i loved it! you should definatly keep writing!
Love Of Blue Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yay nice story. I really like this story. I am a huge fan of any Sessh/Kag story. Well I guess I gtg. See ya around Bye _
Jill chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ah very cool! Great job babe!~_~
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
nice oneshot - I like kagome this way

it's nice to read something different then just sweet kag/ses

I would like a sequel; maybe you can write in it how sessie's feelings grow..and how she picks up her life..the life she wanted BEFORE her now dumped friends..

I would like something like that..

I hope you'll make a sequel

sayonara Xx-X-xX

Insanesk8rchick chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i liked it
celestialprincessofblood chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
aw so cute but kinda pointless! oh well i still like it !
evilfaye chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
EXCELLENT! HAHA! Inuyasha and gang are preps...HAHAHAHAH! Of course Sesshy is still punk HELL YEAH! I bet he looked sext too...Well excellent story!
Red Satin and Black Silk chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
it a whole lot before than the first one, and since it better than the first one, why do yyou keep the first one?it doesn't amke sense. ANyway, it was good even thought their were alot of mistakes. other thna that i liked. so maybe if possible maybe you should do another chapter or a sequel.
kayla chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
i like your story it intrest me so whenn you get a chance and i hope soon you can update please thank-you
Rachster chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
hi um i thought the story was like ok or good well between. ope i get to read more of urs. and ppl hu told her/him to update mor...well i thinki there wont be mor becuz i think its a ONE SHOT! - AKIRATON
Kayla chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
hey great story please hurry and update
Rageful Jewel chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
This story has a decent plot, and the rewrite is better than the first one, but there are still some problems with the story. The problems are mostly grammatical. Perhaps you should thinks about getting a beta-reader (which is a person that looks over ones works and gives suggestions to the author on how to improve their stories). You have the potential to be a good writer; don't let it go to waste.
kat chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
i dont get why you wrote it again but continue
demonswty chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
wow..sessho is so...different!inu and sessho got the personalities mix around!great story!update soon!
CutUpAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
i do liek the story ...plz continue