Reviews for I'm faster and stronger now
Sha Hall chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
wow it was a good story i liked when the did the different radio responses from K.T.'s orders and also was funny
a1dee chapter 19 . 1/31/2008
Jajajaja lol

i really liked your fic

very funny when kenta said : P.D.A

lol

well i hope U continue it
Agent Sky Diamond chapter 19 . 4/19/2006
woohoo! wow! brillient! lol, cnt wait for more!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
ahh. ganda ng kwento. at unique yung story. XD
anime-lavuh chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
uh! wers da next chapter? i can't wait 4 it, n by da way don't be sori coz ur a good writer n i enjoyed ur story very much! plz,plz,plz,plz ! update soon! byez!
Ccatt chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
this really sucks

you ruined it go die
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
FREON! I cannot believe you! GRABE! Inspired! 19 chapters! You're kidding, right? Now Kyoy's after me... *sweatdrop* but anyway, nice start, dudette! Hehehe! Post more stories! Lalalalalah! Freon's cool. Hahahaha! _ Are you mad? Me so sorry! I felt like such a pathetic jerk today... so sorry if I was...

Continue soon and keep up the good work! Believe parin ako sayo! 19 chapters! WWOW! I wish I could do that...

_
SioPao-chan chapter 11 . 6/11/2004
hehehehe... i like your story although it's a bit rough on the story telling (no offense meant)but i really like it! i find it highly amusing, the way ryosuke acts and the way the others react, especially keisuke's reaction! anyway, do update soon and keep up the humor in the story, ne? )
Duckie4rmabove chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i like the beginning! please update as soon as possible! i would like to know how it turns out! this is one of the few Ryousuke/girl fanfic out there so please don't give up on it!

-Duckie
BuntaWRX chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
congratulations!

you have just broken the chapters/day record!

your record: 5.5 chapters/day