Reviews for A Week in the Life of Harry Potter
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/22
What a wonderful story UdderPD. I hadn't expected it to end after four chapters but it is a whole story. Yhe only thing I;d have liked you to've added was tthe wedding itself. I'm quite sure you'd've done it up rihgt.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/22
Finally Harry will get to talk to someone who kndew his parents after tgheir marriage and long before theifr deaths. As my late brother said to me "Pj's are what newly weds keep by the bed in case of fire." Therefor I think this shows that these three have a bit to learn yet.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/22
Damn good thing they know that charm! The press, slimeballs that they are, would love to back track Ginny's or Hermione's pregnancy to prove they conceived three or more months before they were married . Then they'd start onwhether the child(ren) were really Harry's to begin with. After all, today's hero is tonorrows scapegoat.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/22
Works for me!
continental-line chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
It's a shame that this could not be continued but I understand that it was planned for a set amount of time. Still it would have been nice to follow the PPW twins, Nevile, Lavender (Did she hook Dean?), and of course Luna.
continental-line chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
The PPW twins are rather young to stay widows. After a year or two, thay might end up with the Weasley twins or Harry (current wives, permiting, of course).
noylj chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Why are Hatty's loves also so interested in getting preggers right away?
Maybe after 2-5 years.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
nice start
Balder chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Excellent! I love your happy Harry Stories!
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Another great story from your pen.
Shaylea1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I definitely LOVED this story. I also like your other love triangle story. I'm hoping to see a sequel to this story and possibly even the other soon. Especially this one though. I would love to read about the wedding and the next year and possibly any babies, etc. I hope you give it some serious consideration. Also, if you were to ever write another, but totally unrelated, story about this love triangle, I would be thrilled to read it. GOOD LUCK!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I liked the bathroom scene the best, but the 'Quidditch clubhouse' was definitely a close second! Neat story - as much as I don't care for the two-to-one, it was still a great read. Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I know I've read this before, but apparently I never reviewed. In the beginning you have Virginia Weasley, and later you have Ginevra (the correct name) - just wanted to point that out. There are a few confusingly-worded sentences. This is a pretty weird story with all the talk of Discworld, not to mention Harry having two girls. I can't see him being a polygamist at all...it's got to be Harry & Ginny in my book! Thanks for writing, though!
H Harmon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I have read several of your stories and have enjoyed most. While I enjoy your writing style I cannot get into a story that is anything other than H/HR only. I thoroughly disagreed with the epilog in DH, and can see no way that Harry ends up with Ginny. From the day that they met on the train, Harry had been smitten with Hermione, whether he knew it or not. Ron didn’t like her and didn’t want her around, it was only because Harry wanted it that she hung around them at all. Harry was with Ginny less than a month and virtually used her for a diversion from his troubles they never talked and he shared nothing with her. There was only one person that Harry turned to for advice, and only one person that he listened to, and only one person that he let talk for him, and only one person that he opened up to about his life, even more so than Ron, and that was Hermione. No matter who Harry was talking to he always referenced Hermione.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
sequal a month in (you know the rest)?