Reviews for Common Sense
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Why'd BB and Robin leave? Why? Please update soon!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
MidnyteEmberRose chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh please write more! I really want to know what happens!
Emerald-Mistress chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
HpRaven89 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
interesting beginning... ill give you food :: looks in bag:: I only go some moldy bread.. that should work... yea.. update soon and btw are there two people writing stories... like idk... or it is one person?
Blaze chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I like it...ok so i reviewd now tell me what speedy has 2 tell robin!

blaze
KakarotX chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
pretty good story. you did good with speedy. keep it up.
VileVileCrocodile chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
um... my computer thing just did something funny so if i reviewed twice im srry, didnt mean to. ill just saay wat i said before.

i really like the way u started ur story with the whole unknown person. i guessed who i was just a little way through because ur story's based on a show(duh) and ur good at description

for some reason i always start my stories out like that. mine arent on fanfiction tho because i just cant seem to write about other peoples characters. i was thinking of putting them on fictionpress though... so far i only have one stupid poem though. same penname

okay, now ill stop because u probably dont care _

please update soon!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I LOVE Speedy! ok, update soon PLZ!
Laserai chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
once again my friend a star performance as expected. I would like to let you know that I will be adding you in my web-site as one of the top ten Teen Titan fanfic authors. Links to your stories and such will likely be included. Well, always a pleasure to read your work and look forward to more works of the master A.N.D.
Demon of the Night lazy and not logged in chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Good start to the story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! hehe. :
CalmingWater1098 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Sounds cool. I absalutely LOVE Speedy! I think he is so cool. Anyway, update soon.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Very cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
Eyes of Nevermore chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
YAY! That looks great! I can't wait to see the rest!

-EON-

Eyes Of nevermore (too lazy to sign in)
Kel B chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I saw a t-shirt today and it said "DONUTS- They're best for dinner!" And I thought of you! I love you, A.N.D.! Must start a fan club... lol, j/k. I like where this ficcy is going! . Please hurry up with KORD, and continue this one. I liked it.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Great start, I'm very intrigued :). Can't wait for more, keep writing.