Reviews for Caught In A Jar
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
love it!...i realy hope that ypu continue on with the story...because i wanna know what happens next...i want to know what courtney does when she hears jasons voice behind her when she leaves sonnys penthouse...i hope that courtney tells jason that jay is his son...i hope that jay gives jason the chance to get to know him better because they missed out on so much...update soon... :)
Pureevil230 chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
someone really needs to knock sonny down a few pegs his holier than thou shit is annoying. glad michael could turn to his aunt. hope she helps him out more. hope jay meets his dad and they get along and become a family.

UPDATE SOON!
emmalee05 chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
I know this story hasnt been updated in over a year (which is so sad) but I just wanted tell you again how much I love love love this story!

it has so much depth to it and is so original...a truly amazing journey story

I hope you do decide to continue it!
emmalee05 chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
I just love this story!

I love how you write...you convey all emotions and feelings perfectly!

Love that Courtney is back...and that Jay is with her. He reminds me so much of Jason and I am glad Sonny realized it too!

I really like how you are writing Micheal! He is realizing alot about his family...loved him and Courtney at the bar

I know that you havent updated this story in a while...but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it! Its very well written and you should be proud!
abc chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
great story please continue
Lily chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Update soon!
michelle20072000 chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
I just read this fic and i love it. I see you haven't updated in a while but please do. I like how you are doing it and I hope that you soon write Courtney telling Jason that Jay is his.
angel445 chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
i hope u update very soon
Lily chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
please update caught in a jar! Its a wonderful story!

Lily
Lizabella chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
i hope that you hurry up and update. i like this story and I cant wait for Jason to find out that Jay is his son. Do u watch the shouw quintuplets? if u do, I see Parker Chase as Jay. Dont know y i just do
Lizabella chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
I love your story. Your a great writer. keep up the good work. (i sound like a stupid school teacher don't i?)
Lizabella chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
are sam and jason together in this?
Lizabella chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
are sam and jason together in this?
Lizabella chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I have no idea why i didnt start to read this earlier. It is a great start. I hope that u keep it up
Angel1178 chapter 6 . 7/28/2004
Hey great new chapter please update soon!