Reviews for Reflections
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I can't deny that this is a REALLY good poem, one of the best I can find. Not much people are good at writing poems, but God, you are one! I don't really care who your writing about, but all I know, you expressed it well.
theunamed chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
is it terra?
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Robin? His attituded towards Slade and all? very nice.
TigerHelix chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hm...

I'm probaly miles off here, but is it Robin during apprentice?

I suppose at a stretch it could be Terra, but Robin was the one that leapt out and hit me (And I've got the briuse to prove it!).
Twin-Lupus too lazy to sign in lol chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Eh, I keep using the same thing to sign everything. But it's in there, and I just keep clicking it. Oh well, another fantastic poem! Great work!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I'm thinking, from the monster/mirror mention, that this is supposed to be Raven, but for some reason I like to think this is about Robin. It just fits him, with the Red X thing and all.
Flying Star TLTSI chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I think it's Terra, some of the lines just seem to hint at it. Then again it could be

Raven. But anyway, a great poem, very well written, and it makes you think.

Great job, keep on writing. _
Fireruby chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
It sounds an awful lot like Robin... The whole deal with Red X... (I hope to God it isn't Terra, but it sounds rather like her, too)

I like it, anywho. It's orchestrated nicely, all the way from beginning to end.

Write on.

God Bless.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This is really good. I think it's about Robin because it really went well with whole red x episode.
TB the Third chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I think it's either Terra or Raven. Its the mirror line. Raven has the mirror to her mind, and Terra can't stand to look at her own reflection in 'Betrayal'. Don'tknow.

But the poetry is brilliant, very enjoyable. Keep it up!
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
THAT WAS AWESOME! _ Please write more poems! They are really good!