Reviews for Dangerous Mind
KT chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Hi. I really loved your story. At some parts i even wanted to cry! Your an extremly god writer and would love to read other fanfictions and even books of this much detail.
KT chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is a great fan fic! Its such a new idea i have never read one like it before!
Gage39 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
This story was so sad! I can't stop crying! The line were Garfield says 'No offense meant, but I hope I never see you again, Star' and Terra's epithah were beautiful!

This story was very good but I must admit that I was hoping that Beast Boy had been healed of his green skin and was placed in the institution after Slade killed Robin and the others or that they were under some form of mind control...

Oh well. Good job nonetheless.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us; we are unworthy of the honor that you have bestowed upon us.
xxzoey-may chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
that was fantastic! i read it along time ago and couldn't find it since, but i finally found it and ended up crying at the end!
SmileyBoo chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time! You are a phenomenal writer, and you did a great job with this piece. You are very original. Thank you for writing this!
JNParker chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This fiction is the most beautifully-written story I have ever read. Your different approaches in describing the behaviours of the human mind was written in depth. I was touched by the way the Titans treated BeastBoy, and moved by Terra's horrible experiance with Slade. Very good job. Keep on writing.
That Guy chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
Thank you for the moving story. This fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Although shorter than some of the others I've seen, it has 10 times the emotions than any other piece I have ever read.

Garfields choice at the end is the perfect ending to one of the sadest and most moving TT fics I've ever read. Please write more of these fics.
PurrJaede chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
do I mean, was seriously messed in a good way.
Amber Skye chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
Fabulous! I love the ending! What a fantastically awesomely beautiful story. So good! I am so glad that I found this story in the C2 archive; it was definitely worth reading. You're a wonderful author, never stop writing!
Amber Skye chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
THAT...WAS...AWESOME! Death and insanity and suicide and morbidness galore...I LOVE IT! 'Nuff said.
Amber Skye chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Ohh, I want to know what 'that pile in the corner' is. What is Slade doing to Terra? Gah! THIS IS SO COOL! (sorry, you're probably tired of hearing me say that by now...)

Somebody switched the medicines, too! Sweetness. This is so good. Oh, and I wanted to say that I liked the Bible verse you incorporated a few chapters back. Very nice.
Amber Skye chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
SWEET! Oh my goodness, the plot is thickening beautifully as it is. And Larry! Ha! You even brought Larry into it! This fic is fabulous. Moving on to the next chapter!
Amber Skye chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Oh oh! Yes! Slade being Terra's doctor; fantastic. Oh this is so cool, you've thought of everything! It's realistic, and totally believable. All the relationships have been covered perfectly. Oh my goodness, I cannot wait to see how this story ends.
Amber Skye chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh, how COOL is this? I love it! And I think it's awesome that you included Terra the way you did; can't wait to see what else you do with her. This is really fantastic. It's such a unique spin on the series, and it works beautifully.

Your writing is impressive. I see nothing to comment on, except maybe the fact that it's all in italics. Is there a reason for that? The switch between "Beast Boy's" imagined reality and the actualy world around him might be more evident if one of the scenarios were in italics, and the other in regular type.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more! You'll be hearing from me again when I get through the rest of the chapters.
miss capulet chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
Fascinating, heartbreaking, mind-blowing. You are a tremendously gifted author, and I feel privileged to have encountered this story. This is truly one of the best fics I have ever read on this site...Wow.

Wow.