Reviews for Wizard Ninjas
withbothhands chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Waitwaitwait.

Why is this the same as your other story.

I DUN GET IT!
withbothhands chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
...

Hahahah! Ah. -sigh-. I wish you would do the females...

I wanna see Tenten kick Draco ass.
LoStkOKosAmA-28 chapter 8 . 7/2/2004
wOohOo! gReAt cHaPpiE!
bacon chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
Dude, I love this story...It has a strange sense of humor which I personally enjoy, pervy stuff, and then of course Harry Potter and Naruto combined, it's just sweet. Keep up the good work! I really like how you make the Weasly twins...though I wouldn't think of them like that...for some reason I think it fits them for some odd reason...*shrugs* oh well. Can't wait for more chappys!

-Bacon
Reyen chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Okay... just from the type of crossover, you have my attention. Haven't read a thing yet, but the thought of Harry Potter vs Naruto is something I can't just walk away from... Nice idea.
heardtheowl chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
Just like dealing with Kakashi? 0_0' I wouldn't mind seeing that. And Shikamaru WOULD be the only guy who thought a bj was 'troublesome', wouldn't he. I'm just wondering why Shino is a Griff. Shouldn't he be in Slytherin too? After all, all the best are in Slytherin house. I can't wait to see where you're gonna fit Naru_chan in this fic. Now he's a Gryffindork if I ever saw one. Keep up the good work! This fic is really enjoyable. Thanks! _
Mahina chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
You...you make me sick. I could handle the light shonen-ai in chapter one, the sexual innuendos in chapter two. Chapter three was almost normal. But what the HELL were you thinking when you wrote those last two chapters? I recomend you raise the rating, because this is NOT PG-13.

I also have to ask...are you a boy or a girl? (This is going off topic, but yaoi fangirls disturb me. I just think that they should read and write yuri, too, because you can't go "Yummy...cute boys f*ing eachother's asses! Gay guys make me hot! I love homosexuals!", then turn around and go "Ew...*gasp* LESBIANS!" It hypocrisy.)

(You can argue with me on that, but it's true. How much yaoi have you read and written? How much yuri have you read and written? How many yuri stories have you even SEEN on the internet, for that matter?)

No. I'm not a lesbian.

I think I'm all out of ranting power now. I don't flame very often, you see. I hope you don't delete this fanfic just because of my critisism. You may be a pervert and your story's plot is questionable, but the technical quality of your writing is no worse than most of the stuff on . It may be better, even. And though I don't care to read...what you're doing with this story, some people do. Just up the rating and put a warning like "Yaoi, Lemon" in the summary.
LoStkOKosAmA-28 chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
wO... aMaZiNg!
Akki chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
O.O; Whoa...o...k... O.O ... X_X Ew...
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Haha, funny!
Nejidragon chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
heh, let me guess. this is your first fic? i could be wrong, but usualy people turn off the "except only signed reviews" before they post. i do like your story, but if u want more relipes, turn off that setting. keep going, i cant wait to see this. whens potions class with snape? *evil grin*
Akku-chan chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Interesting...it is, but it is also confusing. You made it seem like Lupin/Iruka and Ron/Gaara pairings. O.O;
Burning tree chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
LOL~! I prefer babies! I just had to crack up on this one. So funny. Is this shonen ai? Anyways this is really new, I've never read a Harry potter fiction before, this is my first time,(other than the official books) but I get everything! Please continue soon! I wanna see more Gaara and Shino. Iruka is pretty awesome too~ xD