Reviews for Wanderlust
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I was touched :[
Avatard12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
COMPLETE? Continue! Good story!
Ain't Never Touched This chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
i'm curious to see what happens next, keep writing...
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
lol, if only he knew huh? _~ I can't believe I never caught this story before Musta been written when FFXI swallowed me up! lol I wish there were more Pietro/Crystal stories around So awesome! _ You've made me so happy! Encore please? A follow up ficcy would rock :) Anyway, I LOVED the fic (obviously lol) like always Good job
nessie6 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
OH I LOVED THIS! It's so nice to see people are starting to pair Pietro up with Crystal lately. It's a nice break from those Rietros and Kietros I so despise. Loved this!

Lyranfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
It's always when a guy gives up that love finds him - it happened to me.
DarkisLight chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Heh,I am a comic fan and liked the end. I do wish you would continue, though, since the amount of good PietroxCrystal fanfics, evo or 616, are very rare. You are a very good writer and I think this could really go somewhere...if you ever plan on turning this into a full-fledge story...I'm behind it.
Liebesbrief chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hey great chap! I look forward for more! _ If you're bored, feel free to check out my new fanfic (and my first one...)

Mutant Millionaire

. ?storyid1897211

Rogue is still having trouble with Remy AND she has to take Scott's place on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire', "Rogue? On 'WhoWantsToBeAMillionaire'Hah! Poor Regis..."Madness ensues...(non-AU)

Happy Updating!

DemonRogue chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
i think the idea you got is great and i loved how it turned out in the end