Reviews for Desperate Alliance
BloodiedTongues chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is by far one of the most enjoyable fics there are.

Until Roka, I couldn't picture Thrall with anyone else than Jaina, but Roka's simply so wonderful that the relationship actually makes sense.

And I especially love what you've done to the Blademasters and the Burning Blade. They're one of my favorite clans, and their tragedy makes their tale all the better.

I feel sort of sorry for Geir though, forced to share the company of a people raised so drastically differently from him and having to adapt to their customs. But he has a sense of honour and courage that I think they can easily recognize, so I hope he'll be okay.

Anea...possibly the greatest night elf I've ever read about. She's an amazing character, and brave and stubborn. And her fondness for Grikk is so adorable, it makes me wanna squeal like a little fangirl at a boybandconcert.
The Flying Frog chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Two words. THAT WAS AWESOME! Please update...and yes that was three words but I took a leaf out of Philoctete's book.
skipper 1337 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Wonderfully written two new chapters. I do hope that Jubei survives Illidan and I am looking forward to the battle at the supply depot, though they have to meet up with the Tauren first of course. I alsp hope Kini and Geir get each other as do Anea and Grikk. And that Grikk learns to understand what his friend is. What happened to Onaya? She needs some screentime too, so bring her up again. Otherwise, I hope to see a new chapter really soon and this story is stil one of my favourites.
stonearse chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
another good chapter, mate, your truly are a legend, keep it up and keep em mcoming please
stonearse chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
dude, i remember reading this story from way back when i was in yr 8, but now, even in yr 12, this story amazes me beyond belief, continue writing man, cos this story is one of the best i hav ever read, and that includes all the famous authors such as gemmell or feist
skipper 1337 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Look, this story took about1,5 hours to read and at the end of it, I was exhausted but flabbergasted. This is great. Yes it does have its weaknesses but never, not in a thousand years should you ababdon it. Your characters have already grown on me, with so many side stories around I want to KNOW what is going to happen to them dammit. You cant just leave us here stranded. What about Anea and her wish to be with Grikk? Will he accept her? What will happen to Kiniea and Geir? What about Roka? What of the other tauren led by Tam Bonehead? Torg and the Dryad? The Dwarf Quarter-Jack and his inventions? The Blademasters and Geir? Onaya? Is she a bit of a lesbian (Oh the thoughts running through my perverted brain!)? Please Update this story. You do not need such massive chapters. In fact if you were to cut your chapters length to something like 5-10 words per chapter, then that gives you more than enough time and space to concentrate on one group and their adventures and still bringing on the overall story. I can only hope you read this and take it to your heart, for anything else other than a continuation of this story would be such a waste. Please heed our calls and the begs of all the reviewers who want you to continue.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Wow...this is so well written...I am at a loss for words. Simply amazing.
Hoopmasta14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
nice another one pager for warcraft what is up with that? though i love one pagers :)
leviruzene chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This is the best story ive read so far at GREAT WORK, if yhe guys from blizzard saw this... you might get a job! Pleaze tell me youll finish the story at least! Keep up the awsome writning!
Destro1990 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Dude... awesom story. I know you probably wont check the reviews this late in the game; but I want to say good story anyway. You have the makings of a profesional and great writer. I hope you do well in the future... which is like now anyway.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Cool! I really liked it! Write more soon!
Mingan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
hey this is a great stary, you really need to finish it. You haven't given up, have you? i love that way you portrayed the history of the burning blade clan.

you really need to finish this thing
stonearse chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is fucken crazy shit man.

It's good shit. Probably tha best shit i've ever read.

Please, please, PLEASE continue, fuck, you would be a complete ass if you don't finish this...

So damn well written

Hm...jumping from different people to different people is OK. Just that you should probably put a little more space between those paragraphs so we can distinguish the change easier. And yeah, myabe putting them into chapters would be good.

But it's still good shit!
enternalsilicon chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Break it into chapters and have more spaces between some paragraphs and make some of them smaller. One of the best stories I read. Please countinue!
Charra Loon chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Your story is good, but you really need to work on your flow; everything in your story is all over the place. One minute, you're talking about the War Maids and the next it's a clan of Tauren. You need to chop some of your fic into more chapters and order them so they can be better to understand.