Reviews for Moments of Peace
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 2/9
Loved it :)
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
You say you hope to capture the feelings of Thranduil and Legolas; you did.
Amazingly so.
sidjack chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You did an incredible job, with just the perfect tone to set, it was sorrowful and held joy at the same time.

Very nice.

sid
Indilwen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was a nice little fic, by the end I was standing there on the balcony, a silent spirit, watching, and I could see and feel the woods and smell the breeze. That probably sounds weird but I was seriously there and it felt way more real than my house where I am now.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This was very nice... I especially liked the way you hinted at the origin of the orcs.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
aw! that was a good story! i think you were able to capture the feelings or the ways of the elves.
Queen Su chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wonderful fic! : ) I love how you put Thranduil! : ) Great job! I love the ending!

In Aslan's Name,

Queen Susan the Gentle, Cair Paravel, Narnia
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Yes, you did! I really love it!
SadieSil chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Lovely! Good job. Thanks for sharing
windwraith chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
verry well crafted I too liked seeing him nessled in the branches it made me think of that scene in the count of monte cristo movie (2002) where Edmund is sleeping on the floor in his opulent bed chamber.
BlackRosesofMidnight chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved it! You should really do a sequal! That was amazing!
Ealcynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
This was a really moving story. A poignant reminder that simplicity and peace are often the most valuable gifts. Hannon le.
aknightofni chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Very clever story! Yes, you perfectly captured Thranduil and Legolas emotions. Poor Legolas, wounded :( Good job on the story :)
Lutris chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Of course you managed to capture their feelings and emotions! and wonderfully! I loved all the thoughts about Legolas as well as the first scene in which they are dining together.
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Oh wow...I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story...you've captured the emotions and behaviour of Thranduil and Legolas so well...

I love how you've woven little aspects of the lives of the Woodelves into the story so wonderfully.

Thank you for sharing this with us.