Reviews for No Laughing Matter
Carley chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yay! Finally a story where someone uses my name (even though it's spelled differently) haha. I love the introduction to this fanfic. So sweet and cute :) My favorite part was when she kissed him on the cheek! Can't wait to read more...
Debocherry chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
um. i'm reading this... i'll probably review again later after i've read a good portion. but i'm excited to start! so thanks for writing.
David Fishwick chapter 37 . 8/19/2008
Cool and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 37 . 6/6/2007
oh wow this is amazing! i love this and it annoys me that people never finish F&G stories. thank you for doing so. you did amazing and you also made romance that had no Mary-Sue in it to me anyway. i hope you continue writing F&G. (im actually about to look at your author page right now.) you are an very good writer.

i personally would have just liked to see a little more of the boy's bond.

please keep writing!
eirwen chapter 37 . 12/20/2005
Good fic!I totally love the epilogue, though it makes me yearns for a sequel.
JennaBanana chapter 37 . 8/10/2005
I loved this story! Especially the end-more Weasleys at Hogwarts haha, it was hilarious. I think you did a great job, the story kept me interested. Cant wait to read your next one!
JennaBanana chapter 23 . 8/9/2005
This story is so good, but so sad! I hope things get better hehe, I'm going to continue reading.
Jenna chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
So far, I like this story a lot. Must get back to reading!
animalzoo chapter 37 . 4/14/2005
I love this story! I had to finish it before I could even review. When Fred and George brought home twins and started fighting...I was laughing my head off. I actually had to stop reading because I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard. And of course that ending with the twins having triplets! Thats just great! I really hope there is a sequal!
JMM chapter 19 . 4/10/2005
I have to say, Percy's got a point. He worked so hard, did so well, and for what? So that his immature, spiteful brothers could bully and torment him while his parents smile indulgently. "Oh, can't you take a joke, dear?"

I'm sorry, but Fred and George simply have never shown themselves to be as mature as you write them.
shokolait chapter 37 . 3/21/2005
hi! ive just finished reading yr ficcie and i love it! a great gredforge ff is hard to find...i think uve got a great style and manage to fit a lotta emotion into relatively simple sentences. great char. devel. on charlie, he's usually only background noise. only thing i noticed is that the twins' (both sets) names are switched around a few times and got me a bit confused (and i dont need more stuff to be about!) anywho, running kinda long so good stuff!:D! ttfn!
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
love it
Jinx chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Carly rocks! Fred gets a girl, awesome!
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I love this. A realistic F/G saga thank you so much for doing this
Wolf's scream chapter 37 . 1/18/2005