Reviews for Slam Dunk: Conquer the Nation
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Hello. Im really enjoy reading this. But, it seems that u had stop writng? Cant wait for another chapter :)
Samuel chapter 1 . 5/31
OMG how come I haven't read this yet ! I'm the biggest SD fan out there
kwii chapter 1 . 5/31
"You guys are very strong" .. Reading this sentance again made me tear up. Thank you knot :)

I'm half way through chapter 36, and this fiction is looking magnificient so far. I have a good feeling about this one

Peace
Alex chapter 1 . 5/26
As people before me had said, this is too good to be left unfinished. TOO good

Greetings from Germany
Kailynx chapter 81 . 5/24
Whenever I got some Slam Dunk itch, I'd often reread your story to get the cure, and this was my third time. I hope muse and inspiration will visit you often enough so that we could read what happens in the Shohoku - Aiwa match in your next update.

Thank you for writing.
Aj. ..
guest chapter 1 . 5/7
best thing i read in my entire life
virginger chapter 81 . 4/13
OH MY GOODNESS! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS?! TALK ABOUT CLIFFHANGER!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is one of THE BEST written fanfics i have EVER read. I TRULY LOVE IT! I hope you continue this soon! I definitely can't wait much more!
dewa95 chapter 81 . 3/19
slam dunk introduced me to the wonderful world of basketball and you are doing a damn good job of writing a fanfic sequel to it. ohhhhh no! I really wanted to see Meiho beat Shohoku because well I wanted to see how Sakuragi would go against Morishige. That guy feels like an absolute monster. Anyway will you let me in on a secret please?! IS Shohoku going to win or going to lose against Aiwa?! The way I feel when i read this fic is insane I tell you. I've never been this engrossed in a fic before. also another question... Is Rukawa gay in your story? I mean was reading one of the earlier chapters again where Sakuragi and Rukawa have their talk about Haruko in Rukawa's house... so you kinda left it unanswered properly or maybe I am reading too much yaoi these days. i am fangirl, you see so I wanna know the answer! lol!... and who's you're favorite character in the series? I love the way you've portrayed Sendoh so far. I always felt like Sendoh was far more complex than what he lets on. love the commentary of the older guys in the stands. i also like the way you've brought along Rukawa's character. Is shohoku really going to lose befor finals?! i feel so sad?pouts I'm starting to ramble so I'll stop. can't wait for the next chapter. take care!
WD chapter 81 . 3/15
I'm the captain of a high school basketball team. We won the county's cup yesterday by a 4 point lead. It was an intense game, it was glorious. I carried my team on my shoulders. I was wondering where I got all that energy from. The more I got closer to breaking down, the stronger I became. I think I know why now. It's you my friend. This fiction raised my spirit every time it went down.

Hope, pride, determination, loyalty, will to succeed.

Thank you Takehiko Inoue. Thank you KnoT.

God bless
Jamal chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh. My. God.

wow... Just wow, dude. This is probably the most amazing thing I've discovered on the internet in the past 10 years. Do you realize how talented you are? Do you realize that your story can change lives? Man I can't even imagine a Slam Dunk 2 with a different story than yours. I swear to god I stayed up for 2 days just reading this. I kept reading and reading until I finished all the chapters. And then I scrolled up to see the big surprise... "holy shit this thing was started 11 years ago... That's over half of my age!"

Sir, I beg you to complete it. At least till Akagi shows up. This is too good to be left unfinished. There probably are thousands of fans who read this story and are wishing that you continue writing. I think people just didn't bother to write a review like I'm doing.

Greetings form Egypt, you're the best.
why the long update?! i'm missing the story...
thereseslamdunkfan chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Everyone(most maybe) wants ya to complete the story...pls do it asap cuz I dont wanna wait any longer.._
Jaguar D Slade chapter 81 . 11/17/2014
How come you never finished this story? You could at least have gone to the end of the season! This story was just going sooooooo good! I was reading and reading for 2 days continuous and suddenly DAMMIT! no more chapters in the middle of a match! I know you wrote this story looong looong ago... but you could atleast have finished the season... you had it going awesome!