Reviews for For the love of a Goddess
Suzululu4moe chapter 52 . 8/25
Hahha urd scaring the big army men.
Suzululu4moe chapter 44 . 8/25
Lol the understatement.
Suzululu4moe chapter 40 . 8/25
Hahha Buffy realizating he isn't the only one with a taboo relation. Her and Angel n Spike is nothing compared Urd's parents
Suzululu4moe chapter 36 . 8/25
He is lucky he didn't get Urd instead. Then he'd have to deal with both the All Mighty as well as Lady Hild .
Suzululu4moe chapter 26 . 8/25
Though good job so far . I didn't pick up spelling mistakes .
Suzululu4moe chapter 23 . 8/25
Spike is lucky he didn't get disintegrated. The divine daughter of the almighty and a high class goddess . She should be more potent than holy water or crosses

It would be interesting to see drusilla bear skuld. One is the Norn of the future and one is a seer. They might cause a reaction near one another .
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/25
I wonder if Giles has broke any of his glasses by wiping them repeatedly due to the shocks Bell has brought.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/25
If I were Buffy I'd worry if Angel will get vaporized by standing next to her.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/25
Well at least it wasn't a demon instead . Though I wonder how her presence would effect the Hellmouth.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
Hahahhahaha! Typical Spike! Even being interrogated he pulls something hilarious.
Gibelyou chapter 57 . 2/16/2011
Interesting concept, the Drabble. The short length forces you to get to the core of your intent with very little else. While I normally prefer something more novel-like, you have managed to communicate a lot in a very short time. Joss Whedon himself said that one of the best things to do is create the moments of meaning(paraphrasing here). You have created nothing but.

As to the subject matter, yes it is a VERY Xander thing to have happen... The rocket launcher bit was perfect.
anon chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
It doesn't get any better, I see. Sadly. Are all 57 chapters like this? I'm not sure I want to read on to find out.
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I'm going to read the second chapter next, and hope it is much longer than this. But really, great concept, poor execution. Why so short? Look at all the places it can use fleshing out. Remember, Show - Don't Tell! Telling is taking the lazy cop out approach.

That said, it is a good idea. Hopefully the next chapter and the later ones do it justice.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 36 . 11/14/2009