Reviews for For the love of a Goddess
Bobboky chapter 54 . 1/16/2005
this is one of the most impressive things i have ever read. you have some real talent.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 54 . 1/16/2005
THIS IS A REALY GREAT STORY.
Aleh chapter 53 . 1/16/2005
Excuse me, but if no one points the spelling mistakes out, how are you supposed to correct them? Given the length of the 'chapters' in this series, one would expect you to be rather more thorough in proofreading than you have been.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 54 . 1/16/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 53 . 1/15/2005
THIS IS A REALY GREAT STORY.
Crash Slayer chapter 51 . 1/9/2005
haha poor misenterpritationy thing (aw screw it i can't spell :( )

well funny chap... can't wait for zeppo update.. :)
Revan chapter 48 . 1/6/2005
Xander's attitude... he only picks on those he knows cannot fight back... an accurate rendition of it.
Revan chapter 48 . 1/6/2005
Jade eye's chapter 46 . 1/5/2005
Skuld is in the house!
Ghostdraconi chapter 45 . 1/4/2005
This is fun. I've never really seen and story with this many short chapters before (at least not on purpose) still it seems to work.
stupidmonkey chapter 44 . 1/4/2005
love the story i have never read oh my goddess before but i really liked it can you have belldandy kill adam i mean that would be awsome
Eric Thorsen chapter 44 . 1/2/2005
I understand the problem that people have with a series of 44 100 word chapters... I like them though. It's just that you seem to be the only person writing this combination, and it's very short... ever thought of writing a full scale crossover with this combo that is post-chosen? If not, don't worry about it, I can probably do it once I finish one of mine.
rankokun alpha chapter 43 . 1/1/2005
wow cant wait to see how this one works out!
Aleh chapter 43 . 1/1/2005
'Does', not 'dose', again... and I forgot to mention that the chapter title for Ch. 42 is using a plural (loves) a possessive (love's) should be used.
Aleh chapter 42 . 1/1/2005