Reviews for For the love of a Goddess
Iceman chapter 32 . 4/3/2006
Kami-sama's intervened, he must be really unhappy.
APS chapter 57 . 1/15/2006
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 57 . 7/6/2005
great work
Buffyrules chapter 57 . 3/19/2005
I really liked this story, short chapters, gets me, joking. Anyways, the sequel name, to me anyways should be

"For the love of a Xander"
Xandra Renee chapter 57 . 1/20/2005
I think the story is absolutely adorable and I will read the other story as soon as I can. I'll be adding you to my favorites list.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 57 . 1/18/2005
I would like to suggest. . .For the life of a mortal. . .as the title for the sequel which I am eagerly awaiting! ! !

Something about Aleh's last review I thought that you might find amusing (Aleh's review is in all caps with my response in regular). . .IT'S A CASE OF YOU BEING TOO LAZY TO CHECK. (yes, sure. . .this is the case, but I know a few people with dyslexia that is far worse than yours and their writing is a lot worse too, but still not as bad as Aleh's). IN YOUR CASE, YOU SHOULD EITHER USE A DICTIONARY TO DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR SPELL CHECKER'S SUGGESTIONS OR GET A PREREADER (can you tell me what a PREREADER is? Maybe Aleh means PROOFREADER or even BETA, both of which would bee easier to spell along with being recognised by a spell checker) OR TWO TO CATCH YOUR MISTAKES.

CHECKING THE CURRENT EDITION OF DIAGNOSTIC AND STATISTICAL MANUAL OF MENTAL DISORDERS (the DSM-IV-TR) DID NOTHING TO CONTRAINDICT (doesn't Aleh mean CONTRADICT? ? ?) MY RESPONSE AND, IN FACT, ONLY CONFIRMED THE ABOVE, BY THE WAY. (By the way, Aleh's use of By the way was uneeded and just took up space. It looks to me that Aleh needs to use a beta himself BEFORE he post a review.
Forbidder chapter 57 . 1/18/2005
I've been reading this, and it's good, though shorter than what I'm used to, so I'm gonna be looking forward to the full length sequel. And I'd like to submit an idea for a title, "Heaven's Beauty and Hell's Glory". Good luck :).
rankokun alpha chapter 57 . 1/17/2005
how about waro f the goddesses beldandy versus glory! or what happens when you threaten my fiance! otherwise known as your going to need kami-sama to put your skanky butt back togehter if he can!

loved the full story hopefully it's going to be soon for the sequal! as for aleh if he wants to beta your stories to fix your spelling errors then he can complain otherwise to bad and to hell with him!
Bobboky chapter 57 . 1/17/2005
I have a question for your the sequel. will glory be a rouge goddess, a high level daemon, or a goddess form a different realm of reality?

Tile Vote(s): Life Divine, With God's Blessing, or Come Heaven or Hell.
Aleh chapter 55 . 1/17/2005
It's a case of you being too lazy to check. I know quite a bit about the group of conditions informally known as dyslexia, believe it or not, and have a condition myself which is quite similar in certain respects. In your case, you should either use a dictionary to double-check your spellchecker's suggestions or get a prereader or two to catch your mistakes.

As for how I can claim to know quite a bit about dyslexia? Well, I'm studying psychology at the university level.

Checking the current edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (the DSM-IV-TR) did nothing to contraindict my response and, in fact, only confirmed the above, by the way.
Bobboky chapter 54 . 1/16/2005
this is one of the most impressive things i have ever read. you have some real talent.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 54 . 1/16/2005
THIS IS A REALY GREAT STORY.
Aleh chapter 53 . 1/16/2005
Excuse me, but if no one points the spelling mistakes out, how are you supposed to correct them? Given the length of the 'chapters' in this series, one would expect you to be rather more thorough in proofreading than you have been.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 54 . 1/16/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 53 . 1/15/2005
THIS IS A REALY GREAT STORY.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »