Reviews for For the love of a Goddess
Aleh chapter 25 . 12/19/2004
'Does', 'wear'. Also, you're using the singular possessive form of 'Scooby' when you should be using the nonpossessive plural.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 23 . 12/17/2004
interesting area to leave off on, can't wait for more

and the full-out Buffy/OMG story you have planned
dogbertcarroll chapter 18 . 12/13/2004
*shrug*

Haven't heard of drabbles before.
rankokun alpha chapter 20 . 12/13/2004
evil poor joyce she isnt going to be able to hack it a disaster like urd and faith and you thinkl apocalypses were a bad thingto happen! their are now three viles of nitro all in one place icant wait to see the fireworks from this! howls with laughter from outside the danger zone!
rankokun alpha chapter 19 . 12/13/2004
i love the story line as a drabble but i hope you plan to make the full blown story a continuation of this one!
motherkat chapter 18 . 12/12/2004
well i like it
Aleh chapter 18 . 12/12/2004
I did not say that I had a problem with the format; I said that I thought it would be better as a full story. That being said, it's still 'curse', not 'cruse' in the description, and 'pathetic', not 'paretic' in Ch. 15.
dogbertcarroll chapter 17 . 12/11/2004
Way too short and has zero in the way of

descriptions. This entire thing makes, maybe one

chapter in length and reads more like an outline

then a story. Good idea for a fic tho'.
Aleh chapter 15 . 12/7/2004
'Pathetic', not 'paretic', and in the description, it should be 'curse'. Other than that, a fairly amusing series so far, even if I think it would be better as more than a series of drabbles.
rankokun alpha chapter 11 . 12/5/2004
so who is xander going to end up with anya or bell only kami sama knows! bwhahahahahahahaha!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 10 . 12/2/2004
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible

please try to make the chapters longer
rankokun alpha chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
i can just see the first evils eyes going wide with nope not doing this here not a snow balls chance in the mountsaint helens eruption section!
Anime-Ronin chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
Oh, Lord - two Slayers (probably) about to take up Urd's job ... Poor Xander and Bell-chan. More, soon, please!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
TammyJet chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
Amusing. I have no idea who Belldandy is, but it's still amusing. Bravo.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »