Reviews for The General's Hell
Ani chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
"He's dead Jim." Haha, I see what you did there! Love it!
Elsemieke chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
hey! Love the story! jack with a twin brother, quite a twist. I can't wait to see what it is that jim/james is after. He seems like a bad guys but is he? ah i have to know! gonna keep reading now. I like the structure btw, it's clear and gives good oversight. ok have to go back to reading. cya

grtz fromn the Netherlands Elsemieke
JOSH chapter 24 . 3/8/2005
Interesting story, though a little hard to keep up with seeing as Jack had more than one brother and a sister. But it was good and I'll catch the rest in the sequel.
Vampyre Moon chapter 24 . 1/30/2005
that was fun! i think you have already written sequals, no? if not, please do
ussshorty chapter 24 . 1/9/2005
Oh Please continue. I enjoyed meeting the o'neill family, very intresting. I hope you do decide to continue cause this was fab.
Thee chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
It's great... more please, really make you imagine Jack O'Neill reaction
Emperior chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
I liked the first few chapters. The interaction of O'Neill's twin brother, alike in personality as well as looks has some colorful posiblities. Can't realy say I like where you took the rest of the story, but it was great for the first few chapters.

Just a thought, Teal'c line "Yes. It was priceless." Is somewhat out of character. It would be more humorous and in character if he were to say, "Yes, it was of immeasurable worth."
Alphecca chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
LOL. The moment you said the name Angus I knew it was going to be MacGyver XD Clever. It's excellent. I can't wait to see how it works out. This story is awsome. Slow, but awsome.
Alphecca chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
"He's dead Jim" XD Is that a Star Trek joke?
HaniDeath chapter 24 . 11/4/2004
This was great. Really good. loved it, but you have left pete alive! ah will look foreware to your next one.
roseofthegate chapter 24 . 10/21/2004
You, my dear, do NOT have an option in whether or not you're to write a sequel: YOU MUST.

You like left it at a cliffie, and I personally want another chapter or SOMETHING.

I loved your story and read it all in one sitting, which is something I don't normally do. But yours was so...enticing, I couldn't stop reading it.

At first I thought it was kinda odd that Jack had this huge family and never mentioned it to SG-1, but I like the way you wrote the story and used the characters. I really liked the MacGyver reference. I've only seen a handful of episodes but I like your use of the show.

Loved your story,

roseofthegate
fallingfromelysium chapter 24 . 10/12/2004
A sequal? YAY! I can't wait! I loved this. Hope Jack can keep Sam (and others) safe from Pete. Please write the sequal as fast as you can!
misstweedledee chapter 24 . 10/9/2004
Well...

You really did it this time, i absolutly loved it beyond words.

For this part my 3 favourite parts were;

1."I can see my starsign!" don't you think thats if in the film jack didnt have a big time brrod going on (understandable tho it was) you could have heard him say something like that.

2."Jack walked back to where Sam stood. He snaked his arms around her waist and gently kissed her neck, earning a giggle from his girlfriend, a raised eyebrow from Teal'c and an eye-roll from Daniel."

Pervedt ship just snoock in ther, i must admit it krept up on me even i didnt see it coming and my ship raidar is usually so good :)

3. "There was no body...Pete's still alive..."

OH MY GOD ! (i would say it more but there isnt enough space...in the world) That ending was absolutly fantastic, what a perfect twist plus it leaves it open if one day u decided to rite some more (nudge nudge wink wink :D)

i want to echo everything i have ever said about ur previous chapters, once again they all aply...and then some.

It says at the bottom that critasism and areas for imporvment are also helpfull and that they should be added

Well sorry i can't there is none. Not a single thing that you should change about this story it was...(i honestly cant think of a word good enough to describe it so i go very simply with) Sweet :D

rite more soon any storys donations to the old "retired"(of course we arent but u get wot i mean) shipper society.

Well done

Leanne :D
Aligater chapter 24 . 10/9/2004
Very well done, Suekay! Hope you're considering doing this for a living. My daughter is in her senior year at college (Harvard!) and hopes to do just that. You show a wisdom beyond your 'em coming!
shelsfc chapter 24 . 10/8/2004
Aww, Siobhan & Walter are really sweet!

And Sam & Jack...well you know how I feel about them :D

Very cool cliffhanger! I'm really looking forward to reading the next story!